Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you know what’s really disappointing tho, she’s too embarrassed about it to say anything and STD’s have too much stigma around them when in reality they’re far more common than you think so it’d be great if she used it as an opportunity to raise awareness and get more people getting tested! but this is ana and anything sex related starts giggles so i doubt she will

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ok im guessing they have got with/ are getting with the same people? look at these comments from byron
31ABFA82-7980-4B83-890E-FF18EDBD5603.png
3131CA69-1DBE-4B97-B2CB-EAC4CFE30DA3.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
you know what’s really disappointing tho, she’s too embarrassed about it to say anything and STD’s have too much stigma around them when in reality they’re far more common than you think so it’d be great if she used it as an opportunity to raise awareness and get more people getting tested! but this is ana and anything sex related starts giggles so i doubt she will
I mean if this is recent, she’s broke lockdown for a
Ok im guessing they have got with/ are getting with the same people? look at these comments from byronView attachment 334807View attachment 334809
why does she say bby to everything???? So annoying

• Wow
Reactions: 23
ana could be dunked in a bath of bleach to clean her and she would still be dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she really think dying her brown is a new thing?! I’m getting mine done next week - shall I make a million TikToks too?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think Ana’s teeth are too bad for the aligners to fix so she’s stopped? But Diamond Whites are still using her pictures to promote

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Do you think Ana’s teeth are too bad for the aligners to fix so she’s stopped? But Diamond Whites are still using her pictures to promote
Ahh I just think she's lazy and can't be bothered to look after it

Reactions: 8
Ok...

Very classy, elegant
why does she think this is funny or quirky? This is bleeping rank. If one of my friends ate their bogies I would honestly probably stop being their friend 😂 that’s bleeping vile you dirty witch

Reactions: 21
Same 🤣 but I’d be livid if I was ana!
Have you guys seen byrons comment saying how’s j*** M******? Do we think this is jack Maynard and he’s the one who gave her the STI 😂
I thought it would’ve been Saff’s ex, Jake Mitchell? Explains the sharing is caring thing, even though it’s a letter short hahaha. I wouldn’t have though Jack would’ve gone near Ana!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same 🤣 but I’d be livid if I was ana!
Have you guys seen byrons comment saying how’s j*** M******? Do we think this is jack Maynard and he’s the one who gave her the STI 😂
Deffo, someone’s posted about her and Jack on here before at the BRITS or something I think it was, snuck off to the hotel together apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 14

OT but this tiktok irritates the duck out of me ... her facial expressions cringe me out so much

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.