Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Ana becomes some kind of domestic goddess and actually uses the iron she was #gifted for free.

Because would she even know what an iron is 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine when Ana moves out. Will Julie be treating Atticus the same way Ana does? I’m sure Julie won’t be buying him as much as Ana does. He’ll be having so many meltdowns 😭😭

Reactions: 15
In her recent video, she says that she’s going to do a video on her ‘vision board’. I’m into spiritualism, LOA and manifestation, and would in no way take any inspiration or advice from her video. She’s only just gotten into manifestation through tiktok and copying Haz. Why would someone watch her amateur video rather than someone’s who actually knows what they’re on about??
I am a pagan/Wiccan and in no way do I want to gatekeep the religion because it has helped me so much, but people need to remember that these things are actually part of peoples RELIGION and not just there as a trend to be copied and spread false information

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine when Ana moves out. Will Julie be treating Atticus the same way Ana does? I’m sure Julie won’t be buying him as much as Ana does. He’ll be having so many meltdowns 😭😭
I know it's none of anyone's business, but I reckon after Ana has moved out she will have some sort of financial arrangement with Julie to help her continue to live the way they do currently, a monthly wedge paid into her account or something. Oh and before Julie asks, yes I am a bit jealous😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yep the constant treating him to toys and whatever all the time isn't going to be doing him any good. I know Ana does it kindly because she loves him but really Julie should be saying hold on a moment let's not totally spoil him but no, she's always more than happy to spend Ana's money!
This is exactly it. I spoil my younger siblings (probably too much tbh) but I never overstep the boundaries my mum and dad set.

Reactions: 8
is she really bragging about her favourite colour being BROWN on tiktok🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell watch her cook is giving me flash backs to cookery at school in first year. I also cannot believe she’s started using dove soap on her face. I really hope any teens watching her who may be influenced by her don’t follow her lead. Makes me cringe!!!
I use Dove soap on my face, works absolutely fine - only soap that doesn’t dry my skin out. Everyone’s different :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I snapped and sent her a crappy reply to this - I’m sick to death of the constant bragging
When people can't even afford to go out and do this fucksake she gets on my nerves silly cow. If only she knew life wasn't as easy and you don't just get everything handed to you on a plate. She wouldn't know a day's work if it hit her in the bleeping face. Honest to god' work' mate my arse,you legit bleeping need to realise how this life is and not just sit there whilst people go through real life issues and not have the life of Riley, really grinds my gears because how hard is it to eat, watch Netflix and sit on your phone all day I really don't get it? How she gets everything gifted to her for duck all, i honestly can't deal with her constant brag brag brag especially with 2020 being the worst year, I can't even cope with the bragging what the actual duck, it is a joke we get you've got money for doing duck all so take a day of you hard grafter n treat yourself once in a while not like you don't every single bloody day woman argh

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Couldn’t agree more. People like her who sit on their arses every day and call that ‘work’ should not be getting freebies from companies

people who have real jobs and work themselves to the bone deserve these things. She is so selfish and the bragging is disgusting

• Heart
Her getting house stuff gifted is really starting to tick me off! I’m moving out next year (would’ve been this year but coz of Covid we decided it’d be best to wait) I’m only still with my parents coz I’ve been working my arse off to save for a deposit for my own place. I’ve bought stuff over the last couple of years myself for moving out so it infuriates me that she can’t even do that given how much she earns! Sorry for the rant but had to get it off my chest lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I moved into my place 4 years ago and I still haven’t been able to afford everything that’s needed for it despite up until recently working nearly 50 hours a week

Has she deleted the stories or has she just blocked me from seeing them?

• Sad
I moved into my place 4 years ago and I still haven’t been able to afford everything that’s needed for it despite up until recently working nearly 50 hours a week

Has she deleted the stories or has she just blocked me from seeing them?
They’re still up so she must’ve blocked you

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Sorry but Ana will never hit mainstream success.

At least Saffron is somewhat reputable, she's managed by her mum and seems to have a strong work ethic.

Ana has none of that, the only luck Ana has is maybe a gig on love island, where she'll be rejected within the first round because there's so much hotter people out there.

Ana's following is strong enough compared to other youtubers, she isn't attractive enough, she doesn't have a striking personality... there's nothing about her that makes her stand out.

She should fake her lucky stars she has money and a 'petite small stomach with 2 big wonky boobs'

Honestly, Saffron is obnoxious as hell, and can be a bit irritating but I somewhat respect and even like her at times. Especially when it comes to body image. Although she's excessive, she isn't masking anything and pretending she's naturally perfect.

Unlike Ana who thinks she's a beautiful hourglass greek goddess who gets all the men (expect for byron)

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.