Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this so much. Anas moving out and out of anyone, can afford to buy the basics. Now shes getting all this stuff sent to her for free when she can afford to buy it all 3 times over. I can’t wait to move out but I constantly stress myself out about how I’ll afford everything. Please tell me it’s not just me who finds this infuriating
that is absolutely disgusting that she is getting all of this for free 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
it seems from her story that she's showing off! Why couldn't she have said thank you by sending them a private message instead of boasting about it. Some of her viewers may be less fortunate and could never afford stuff like this, families struggle and she gets sent it for free when she could easily buy it herself. I really don't get why brands would rather spoil influencers that could easily afford it than give it to people who can't afford these things. Its unfair and i can't believe she shows off considering her family used to really struggle with money so she knows how it feels!!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
She lost 748 followers today which means she’s lost nearly 1.5k in the last three days alone 🤣 Good luck trying to hit 1m anytime soon Anna babe x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I hate this so much. Anas moving out and out of anyone, can afford to buy the basics. Now shes getting all this stuff sent to her for free when she can afford to buy it all 3 times over. I can’t wait to move out but I constantly stress myself out about how I’ll afford everything. Please tell me it’s not just me who finds this infuriating
I literally just moved into my new house and I can't afford a fork and this twit is paying 2k to flex to on the gram and is still getting free stuff?!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Her and her family are a walking reminder that money cannot buy class. Once a chav always a chav

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I haven’t been on past couple days so I don’t know if someone’s already said this put in her new video, doesn’t she realise that you’re suppose to peeel onto tissue paper (or I do it over the sink) to avoid cross contamination

DD13183D-F6B6-4F70-8D36-28F159393D51.png
DD13183D-F6B6-4F70-8D36-28F159393D51.png

also why is she stuffing her trousers to give her “hips” and looks thiccc

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I haven’t been on past couple days so I don’t know if someone’s already said this put in her new video, doesn’t she realise that you’re suppose to peeel onto tissue paper (or I do it over the sink) to avoid cross contamination

View attachment 330012View attachment 330012
Omg. Why has she got tits growing out her hips? she’s so lucky to have the teeniest tiniest stomach and the speediest fastest metabolism ever!!!! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Honestly pissing myself at the last photo how pathetic is she to do that?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

omg so glad you posted this! I completely forgot to bring it. I was watching trying to work out wtf she was doing. At first I thought she just had something in her pocket haha. She is a grade A twit I swear!

Reactions: 9
Actually makes me sick constant brag brag brag cmon now ana hun. Look at the real world. You really are insensitive. Why constantly brag couldn't give a tit. Especially th4 worst year of people's lives and you couldn't give a duck. Taking the quote 'fake it till you make it' very literally ana babe fucksake

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why did she say “me at 4am” in her thumbnail if she fell asleep early? Also it’s super bright in the thumbnail so is clearly the middle of the day??? Ana get your facts right babe
But she is still educating herself on the concept of time, so leave her alone yeah!! :rolleyes::unsure::rolleyes:
🎣 not click bait at all 🎣

Reactions: 12
Oh Cheese Pie is banging, not hers though
Mash potatoes, put butter in them stir in a duck tonne of cheese and some finely diced onion then Chuck into a pastry lined dish and then in the oven til tops all crispy 🤤
Must be an English thing. Never heard of it. And the cheese bisto never tried it but eeeeeewwww!

Reactions: 7
Karma will come round and bite her on the arse one day guys!! I hope it bites her good. She's an ignorant, bragging, talentless weasel who wouldn't last 2 minutes in the real world with a real job and real stresses. Her main worry is trying to get a fellow youtuber to fall in love with her and the possibility of McDonald's running out of pHeNoMeNaL cheese bites. DICK - morning rant over. x

Reactions: 22
I was just thinking about how Atticus is going to turn out. He never had the same upbringing as Ana. All he see's is abundance of shite and if 'you want it, you get it'. No rule following in that house either and no boundaries. I hate speaking about kids because they can't really help it. This is a huge issue for MeJulie.

Reactions: 38
I was just thinking about how Atticus is going to turn out. He never had the same upbringing as Ana. All he see's is abundance of shite and if 'you want it, you get it'. No rule following in that house either and no boundaries. I hate speaking about kids because they can't really help it. This is a huge issue for MeJulie.
Yep the constant treating him to toys and whatever all the time isn't going to be doing him any good. I know Ana does it kindly because she loves him but really Julie should be saying hold on a moment let's not totally spoil him but no, she's always more than happy to spend Ana's money!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.