Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder how mejulie is gonna afford renting that big house while ana is moved out. surely skinnyfoods don’t pay that much

Reactions: 20
My nephew is a year older than Atticus and I would never speak to him the way me Julie speaks to atticus, he’s not a baby ffs, she panders to him way too much, acting like everything he does is a massive bleeping achievement? I wonder if she will get worse when ana moves out because I think it’s about having control and trying to keep him the baby. I also think Atticus may have so kind of problem, which literally there is nothing wrong with at all of course, but you know Julie would never accept that,

Reactions: 19
I was watching an old vid last night (don’t ask😂) and she was 16 and a virgin! Saying she doesn’t care she’s a virgin, she’s proud and going to own it etc..has no interest in sex etc etc.. how the tables have turned, she won’t stop going on about it🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There's an apartment in the same block as Haz & Byron that is 'Let agreed'
3 bedroom though so could be? Her bedroom/dining room, a filming room and a place to store her 1000's of Pringles

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think it’s because it kept autocorrecting on some of our phones to Gaz and Brian so people now just use those names 😅

(Edit: sorry I cut off your question somehow! OP asked why we use those names)
It’s just because it’s funny isn’t it?

Reactions: 12
I was watching an old vid last night (don’t ask😂) and she was 16 and a virgin! Saying she doesn’t care she’s a virgin, she’s proud and going to own it etc..has no interest in sex etc etc.. how the tables have turned, she won’t stop going on about it🤣🤣
I mean in all fairness she was 16 then and she’s 20 now... most people do lose their virginity by 20

Reactions: 10
A year and a half ago I really liked Ana but now every single thing she does annoys me 🙈 Tbh it's the same with Saffron too😂
Whenever Ana tries to promote something , for me it does the opposite and makes me want to NOT buy it . Could honestly rant about her all day long and can't wait for when I can finally go to tesco with my sister and not worry about seeing her bloated face walking about 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 34
A year and a half ago I really liked Ana but now every single thing she does annoys me 🙈 Tbh it's the same with Saffron too😂
Whenever Ana tries to promote something , for me it does the opposite and makes me want to NOT buy it . Could honestly rant about her all day long and can't wait for when I can finally go to tesco with my sister and not worry about seeing her bloated face walking about 😂😂😂😂😂
It’s that’s thing tho isn’t it once someone annoys you everything they do annoys you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her hair is absolutely rotten it does not move looks glued down give it a wash

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Way too early but I've just thought of it :ROFLMAO:

Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 : Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I see they're trying to turn Atticus in to a mini youtuber by getting him a camera for Christmas. Julie just probs needs someone to scrounge of when Ana moves out

• Haha
Reactions: 32

I know this was a little while ago but it really pissed me off how Ana just sat there and laughed. I know it was Julie who knocked it over but it’s common sense to help or at least get up. She didn’t even pick the bleeping bottle up to stop it from spilling even more. I know for a fact that she would of left it if Julie didn’t clean it up.
I dread to think what her humour is like if she thinks something spilling on the floor is peak comedy 🥴

Reactions: 13
There's an apartment in the same block as Haz & Byron that is 'Let agreed'
3 bedroom though so could be? Her bedroom/dining room, a filming room and a place to store her 1000's of Pringles
£2150 a month for a 3 bed... if that is her new place then i'm not surprised it's gonna take her 5 years to save for a house 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
£2150 a month for a 3 bed... if that is her new place then i'm not surprised it's gonna take her 5 years to save for a house 🥴

Jesus Christ we pay less than 1k a month for a new ish build in a middle class area. 2150 for a flat for one person is excessive

Reactions: 17
Damn I pay £390 a month for a 5 bed brand new modern student house with all bills and stuff included🤣🤣🤣

please ignore me lmaoo I’ve just worked out it’s £1950 altogether a month.. Jesus my landlord must be having some fun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.