Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll admit I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Ana, I've always thought she is just a bit dim but nice enough and heart in the right place. But her recent behaviour during the pandemic and the blatant showing off all her gifted items are making me more and more angry each day. Its not just her but the amount of freebies these influencers get is just sickening and SO tone deaf in the current climate. If Ana would just engage that tiny brain of hers and realise thats so many people have lost their jobs this year and 27,000 retail workers jobs are on the line at the moment. Many of her subscribers probably work for Arcadia or Debenhams (myself included) we do NOT want to see you getting free bloody bedsheets on your stories. READ THE ROOM!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
The fact that she’s most likely reaching out to these companies herself for freebies is so grim to me.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
We’re in for a treat when the new vid drops. Also that last comment 😂 Please god no!

8A5BA1C8-0DCE-4D03-8485-FCF9B01B0F80.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Her followers are so dumb.

They practically lick her arse....... which I’m sure she loves

Reactions: 23
The fact she makes herself dinner and thinks that’s so special that she has to vlog it is worrying

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The fact she makes herself dinner and thinks that’s so special that she has to vlog it is worrying
😂
she literally thinks as if she flies to the moon and back every single night when she cooks dinner at night

ain't nothing special sis

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Pretty sure this hasn’t been posted on here yet but what is this?!

Also her jaw looks really round in this compared to her insta
F6123CD5-84CF-4967-BC86-4E245AD489EC.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Can someone explain why people keep posing in car parks and stairwells?

In the latest one in Ana’s IG photo, the one where she’s sitting on the step looks like someone wee’d in the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone explain why people keep posing in car parks and stairwells?

In the latest one in Ana’s IG photo, the one where she’s sitting on the step looks like someone wee’d in the corner.
Because influencers think that the lower class is an ✨ aesthetic ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Not sure if anyone’s watched Saffron’s vlog but near the end she says she doesn’t talk to Ana as much as she used to.. but Ana says they FaceTime every day 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
never heard of anyone saying yorkshire like that before 😂😂 also why is she doing a 1 million photoshoot when she hasn’t even hit it yet how stuck up can you get

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.