Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ladymary

I think saying kids will never go back to school is a little bit of an exaggeration! I'm a teacher in England and we are getting all children in part time before the summer hols then social distancing in schools is being removed for September.
Of course children will go back to school!
Yes sorry. In ireland I think they will be getting on with it in the same way.
Just been lots of talk here about how it's a impossible situation and very hard to do.
All the kids need a education that were going to school before.
People here that had to do the leaving cert had to just leave unsure of the future and if they would be going to college.
They were told not to contact their old teachers. I think cause they'd be asking a lot of advice off them. They were told the teachers were not to be contacted. These are young people who thought they'd be able to walk through the entrance of a college instead of online. Just told to go and deal with it.
It's just scary to me cause all the time that kids should be spending in whatever class they are in. That year group will be gone and they should be moving into their next year group. They haven't finished the last cause of Covid. It might be exaggeration. It is still a extremely scary situation for all of us to be in.
I think they will be looking kids to go back in September if they can here somehow.
Probably hoping for that.
Talks of very small classes and 3 to a group.
They mighn't get everyone back all at once.
I have a brother in secondary and I'm just feeling scared for him and everyone.

They need to do what your school is doing.
Just take away social distancing in September. Bring everyone back. Try to get on with it in the best way possible if they can
Hope everything will be ok :)

Reactions: 1

Calliope

That’s actually rude that she’s been saying she wants a new car considering ana bought her the one she’s got now anyway which she said is supposedly her “dream car”
Have they ever said anywhere that Ana bought the car? Pretty sure she was 15/16 when Julie got that car was she not?

Reactions: 1

lushstudent

Why doesn’t she do a proper food challenge? Like 5 meals of cooking from scratch or hello fresh or something? I realise it will be more effort for her and maybe mejulie wouldn’t like it but it would be content.....
Could someone explain why she's called Mejulie ?? I'm so confused