Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
(Sorry irrelevant to the thread; I wanted to reply to the person who told me what IB subjects they took but I can’t find the comment lol) but I got my results today!!! What did you get?? (It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me, either way congrats!!!)
THE IB IS BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!! lmao i got a decent score overall but i missed my firm uni offer because my HLs got screwed over. Predicted 777 from school, never got below a 7 in any tests in psych... got 666 :mad: hope it went better for you :')

Reactions: 3

ladymary

Errr saying “my body count is very low cause I have a lot of self worth” is sex shaming in a roundabout way! You’ve basically implied if you didn’t have self worth your ‘body count’ might be higher cause they’re related. They’re not and implying anyone lacks self respect because of who they’ve slept with is ridiculous sorry 😂
Yes sorry. I made a mistake

I'm really not a sex shamer

• Angry

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Yikes she’s going brunette apparently... I guess that’s one of personality traits in the bin... what ever will she do if she doesn’t look enough like saffron !? How long are we giving her till she bleaches it back and kills off more of her dead ratty hair ?
Saffs dying hers too!
didn’t she try the innocent smoothie in an unbranded and branded video...
Literally just watched that video and yes she did

I don't care if she posts half naked photos. Do what you like. If that's what makes you feel "empowered" then go for it, even if there is clearly deeper conversation to have around the psychology of social media and how it distorts how we view and showcase ourselves and others.

The problem lies in the fact that the content she makes (24 hour challenge videos with her young sibling, etc.) doesn't match up to the demographic she's trying to attract on Instagram. She knows most of her subscribers are girls between the ages of, say, 13-17, yet her content is very much for the male gaze. People can argue that not everything is for the male gaze, but since the majority of her relatability is her talking about boys, there's clearly a connection there. Yes, sex sells, but your audience is young and impressionable and of an age where sex should not be the selling point.
THIS!!! If she were using her platform and even the same photos white a more feminist/empowering rhetoric, completely different story.

Edit: By that I mean, talking about being comfortable in your own skin and doing what's right for you. She could bang on about wanting a boyfriend as much as she wants, but her audience would know it's ok not to need one if she just said something like "but it's ok, you can do whatever you want, it's ok if you don't want a boyfriend."

sunshine254

Not sure about anyone elses bf, but I don't think if she wants to get a boyfriend she should be posting pictures in her undies on instagram...maybe its cause i'm old fashioned but if I were a guy I wouldn't want the whole world to be able to see pictures on my girlfriend being close to naked on social media. Can some guys confirm if thats right or if I'm just odd :) lol
I agree about undie pictures, but i have pics on my insta in bikinis and my bf whose super respectful knew that before he went after me, hes a really conservative guy and respected me still but some guys will try to make the virgins and "hos" argument. I do agree her pics are too much though

newtoyou

VIP Member
I’m all for commenting on this thread where Anna doesn’t have to visit but I think making comments on her profiles about her used pad (or anything mean) isn’t necessary. I think it’s likely she just doesn’t know she left the shot in there again, otherwise she would’ve cut it out like she did the first time.

newtoyou

VIP Member
also was thinking, since Ana loves Jeffree star and Shane so much, I wonder what she thinks of all this drama. I don’t know the full story but I’m just glad I’ve never given any money to their careers. they sound terrible.
She had an anti-Shane tweet in her likes IIRC

Does anyone know who she’s with right now? Thought it was just Byron but looks like others too? You’re only allowed two household inside at one time socially distanced :/

Reactions: 2

millenialpink

higher bio,chem,maths,business; sl eng lang&lit, Chinese a! Good luck to you!!
Good luck with your results!!! I'm sure you'll do great. Again off topic but I was learning a little mandarin before school was finished Ni hao! Sorry there are no accents on them lol. I can barely remember them aha

Shinebright

I don't get her life at all she just wants to have followers and likes. For example her instagram photos recently. She's not really a fashion instagram nor beauty actually? She's taking bikini pics whilst standing on her bed frame. Take it outfit or in the bathroom mirror, make it relevant. Same with the other ones she's creating all these (I'd say digusting) outfits but it's literally all for likes. Because she never goes out, when she does It's only ever to tescos or to take these pics for instagram. What is her purpose exactly? Is she interested in fashion, if she was surely she'd look up brands not just the cheap ones. Is she interested in photography? Surely if she was she wouldn't be standing on her bloody bed frame to get a white wall. I genuinely couldn't imagine living a life solely for likes and followers.
That’s her job though that’s what influencers get paid to do, get likes, take photos and have a lot of engagement for brand deals