Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so the other day I was just looking at her posts and came across this one, it’s very evident that in this one she is breathing in and holding her body in a way that makes her look skinnier which is just a bit like why do that if you’re already slim? and it’s just not fair on her young impressionable audience who look at her images and want to stop eating and such like there has been in her comments. they’re gonna look at these posts thinking oh I wish I looked like that, but it’s all angles and posing that make her look like that. she should be more open about what her body actually looks like to help and educate her following that every body is beautiful, not make them feel bad.
I've noticed in a lot of her videos/photos she's breathing in or standing in an unnatural way to look skinnier.. she's obviously naturally very slim so i don't know why she would feel the need to do that. Its just creating unrealistic body expectations for her young and impressionable audience..

Reactions: 15
View attachment 163736
Her drawers WHYY this would drive me bleeping insane. Surely it's not that hard to put ikea drawers together :oops:
I think this is the second set of these shes had cos the first one broke in the same way. I’m sure she said it’s cos of the quality but it just looks like they haven’t been put together properly 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think this is the second set of these shes had cos the first one broke in the same way. I’m sure she said it’s cos of the quality but it just looks like they haven’t been put together properly 😅
Exactly the same happened to the brown ones in her “office”, it’s definitely how she’s put them together

Reactions: 9
Urgh her vlogs used to be entertaining, now you can’t even skip the ads because it takes up 70% of the video so there’s no point watching the other bit
Adblock on google chrome!! I don't watch any of these youtubers without adblock. You'd be shocked to see how many ads youtube actually displays, even the ones we don't notice!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You're grand. I try and not judge anyone. I know it doesn’t change your self worth whether you sleep with 2 or 200 people. I'm sorry if I anger anyone. On the other side of it, it's not something to be proud of or shout about. That's what all these influencers are doing with the body count. They’re proud and don't care how it looks if they fucked 200. They can do what they like. I think this generation you can't say anything to anyone about their bad decisions. It's just like you can duck and sleep with how many you want now. Doesn't matter. In my teens only 10 years ago you would have been called out. To me now it seems you can go and duck on the corner if you like and no one can say a thing. It's great how much we've advanced and people aren't afraid to live their lives and do what they like without fear of judgement. You still need to have some personal responsibility and self respect.
OH MY GOD SHUT UP! Just apologise and leave it there! I know this comes across as rude and right now so do you but if you want to be proud of the number of people you have had sex with, do it. If you want to keep it private, do it. Self respect has nothing to do with anything! You cannot tell someone to have self respect just because they are doing something you do not like. You don't get to judge someones amount of self respect! This is so boring

Reactions: 9
OH MY GOD SHUT UP! Just apologise and leave it there! I know this comes across as rude and right now so do you but if you want to be proud of the number of people you have had sex with, do it. If you want to keep it private, do it. Self respect has nothing to do with anything! You cannot tell someone to have self respect just because they are doing something you do not like. You don't get to judge someones amount of self respect! This is so boring
you don’t have to respond to her lmao. You’re only dragging it out yourself if anything Shes aloud to have her opinion. Don’t be so rude. This topic was dropped 2 pages back. Have a glass of wine & enjoy the sun doll x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How is she having loads of sex in a house with only a woman and a child? in the midst of lockdown?
or did I miss something?
I missed something 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf that’s so cheesy😂, To be real here Cinderella didn’t build herself up the fairy Godmother did😂🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 163884
View attachment 163885
Ana
View attachment 163886
Mejulie
View attachment 163887
Atticus😂

u are amazing x
Someone on the previous page said I bet it’s easy for her to use tampons cause she is having so much sex?
told you I have missed something 😂😂😂
Oh bless u 😂😂 I think they were saying it as a throwaway comment cos shes always banging on about sex sex sex lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
00EFA473-2DFE-47A5-8D64-6AA1BF3687DE.jpeg

Quite generous of me really, there’s a lot worse you could compare her too. More degrading to mr blobby imo xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does Julie think she’s a teenager ? Her Instagram makes me cringe 😬 I can’t imagine my mum doing that ever..

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.