Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never usually comment on people being picky eaters cause I’m a really bad one myself but difference with me is that I don’t like junk food. Atticus’ diet is the worst diet I’ve ever seen especially for his age he should be eating tons more vegetables and stuff.

I don’t understand why she couldn’t of made the meals herself, let’s be real Caesar salad isn’t very expensive and it’s easy to make.Just pure laziness again🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
All this talk about when can she see friends, when can she go on holiday, road trips constantly. I bleeping ate her so much, she's digusting. Why is she not aware of how serious this situation is?! Think of people who have lost friends from it, think of people concerned for their jobs, think of kids losing out on their education. It's always about her. She's so out of touch with reality.
I think the thing about education is really scary now. In ireland here kids have been out of school since March. It is now the summer holidays so they wouldn't be able to go back anyway yet. Lots of talks about small classes and small groups. I heard one minister say its a impossible hard thing to plan get all kids back to school. Children who want to go onto college and be doctors and nurses, teachers whatever else have to have education for that and even just to do your state exams so you can live life and get a job afford to be able to eat. You need education. It's really scary to me that it's been taken away. Kids might never go back to school. They probably will somehow. Kids who graduated last year from secondary school are probably so thankful.
It honestly feels like the good old days of a proper education is gone. Kids won't be able to go to school. Time is passing by when they should be in school. They will have missed so much time if they do ever get to go back.
It's just so scary to me. Don't think Ana would think of that or others. People who graduated from school this year haven't got to go on to college in the normal way or went to prom.

Reactions: 6
I've never posted here before, and I've never been that interested in Anastasia to be honest, but I'm so confused why her whole brand is eating junk food. I get enjoying a McDonald's every now and again, and it being featured on LadBible (correct me if I'm wrong there hahah) was obviously a funny moment for her, but she is obsessed with eating sweets and junk food - her insides must be rotten

Reactions: 9
'I feel really healthy'. Anna having pre-packed smoothies that are packed with sugar and fatty caesar salad dressing is hardly that healthy...

I've never posted here before, and I've never been that interested in Anastasia to be honest, but I'm so confused why her whole brand is eating junk food. I get enjoying a McDonald's every now and again, and it being featured on LadBible (correct me if I'm wrong there hahah) was obviously a funny moment for her, but she is obsessed with eating sweets and junk food - her insides must be rotten
and her teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone want to tell her caesar salad doesn't normally have pasta in.
She had a pasta salad with caesar dressing

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think the thing about education is really scary now. In ireland here kids have been out of school since March. It is now the summer holidays so they wouldn't be able to go back anyway yet. Lots of talks about small classes and small groups. I heard one minister say its a impossible hard thing to plan get all kids back to school. Children who want to go onto college and be doctors and nurses, teachers whatever else have to have education for that and even just to do your state exams so you can live life and get a job afford to be able to eat. You need education. It's really scary to me that it's been taken away. Kids might never go back to school. They probably will somehow. Kids who graduated last year from secondary school are probably so thankful.
It honestly feels like the good old days of a proper education is gone. Kids won't be able to go to school. Time is passing by when they should be in school. They will have missed so much time if they do ever get to go back.
It's just so scary to me. Don't think Ana would think of that or others. People who graduated from school this year haven't got to go on to college in the normal way or went to prom.
I think saying kids will never go back to school is a little bit of an exaggeration! I'm a teacher in England and we are getting all children in part time before the summer hols then social distancing in schools is being removed for September.
Of course children will go back to school!

Reactions: 21
LOLL also cant get over how she called a FILLET O' FISH an 'acquired taste' like come on hun its a fried fish finger with tartar sauce its not exactly some insane combination of flavours only 1% of the population would enjoy ahha. her comparing the bun to her skin too.. we get it ur aspiring to become a mcdonalds menu item. ALSO why is she saying she adds plastic burger cheese to alot of her meals? ur telling me shes slapping a square of processed cheese ontop of the ever so famous cheese pies, piles of onion, plain pasta and cake platters lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think saying kids will never go back to school is a little bit of an exaggeration! I'm a teacher in England and we are getting all children in part time before the summer hols then social distancing in schools is being removed for September.
The government must know something we all don't if Corona is going in september 🥳.

Reactions: 5
Yes sorry. In ireland I think they will be getting on with it in the same way.
Just been lots of talk here about how it's a impossible situation and very hard to do.
All the kids need a education that were going to school before.
People here that had to do the leaving cert had to just leave unsure of the future and if they would be going to college.
They were told not to contact their old teachers. I think cause they'd be asking a lot of advice off them. They were told the teachers were not to be contacted. These are young people who thought they'd be able to walk through the entrance of a college instead of online. Just told to go and deal with it.
It's just scary to me cause all the time that kids should be spending in whatever class they are in. That year group will be gone and they should be moving into their next year group. They haven't finished the last cause of Covid. It might be exaggeration. It is still a extremely scary situation for all of us to be in.
I think they will be looking kids to go back in September if they can here somehow.
Probably hoping for that.
Talks of very small classes and 3 to a group.
They mighn't get everyone back all at once.
I have a brother in secondary and I'm just feeling scared for him and everyone.

They need to do what your school is doing.
Just take away social distancing in September. Bring everyone back. Try to get on with it in the best way possible if they can
Hope everything will be ok :)

Reactions: 1
The government must know something we all don't if Corona is going in september 🥳.
Of course it is not and I didn't say that either but some sort of normality must and will continue. I've been teaching in school, a class of fifteen, throughout and will be 30 in September *shrug*

Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she do a proper food challenge? Like 5 meals of cooking from scratch or hello fresh or something? I realise it will be more effort for her and maybe mejulie wouldn’t like it but it would be content.....

Reactions: 16
Why doesn’t she do a proper food challenge? Like 5 meals of cooking from scratch or hello fresh or something? I realise it will be more effort for her and maybe mejulie wouldn’t like it but it would be content.....
Could someone explain why she's called Mejulie ?? I'm so confused

Going off topic again but does anyone else lowkey get the vibe that Atticus is really spoiled. Like his Mum and sister praise him for every little thing. When they always do the drive with me videos and Atticus always talks over his mum and sister. If I did that to my mum once I probably would never do it again. I feel like his mum needs to discipline him more...like from videos I see that his diet is very restricted (idk about off camera he may eat very healthy) but if his diet consists of things like spaghetti and turkey dinosaurs without any vegetables.
I think they just give into him especially Julie being his mother. It's easier than having to really be strict and discipline him.
I've seen where Julie was helping atticus with something and he started shouting no no no and starting getting into a tantrum.
Julie looked at the camera like "oh god" just said "right, right, right" to atticus. She didn't say to him not to shout or correct him or tell him off. She leapt and did it his way. She gives into him.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know who she’s with right now? Thought it was just Byron but looks like others too? You’re only allowed two household inside at one time socially distanced :/

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.