Anastasia Kingsnorth #12 Byron obsessed, flaunting her chest, shes naked again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Wills315 ,(chose the one with the most likes) had to cut the end off so it would fit but the full title should be:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #12- Byron obsessed, flaunting her chest, shes naked again, thinks shes the best.

The last thread:

TDLR of the last thread or if you’re new to Ana:
1.Still Bryon obsessed, what’s new?
2.Giggles about STDs
3.Unnecessary ‘road trips’
4.Can’t seem to find any clothes
5.‘Did I mention I have WonKy BoObS’
6.Has had a finger up her bum
7.Mejulie has lost her sense of smell
8.Immature
9.Sex, sex, sex ,sex, sEx, seX ‘hehe’
10.‘Look at me I drink and have sex’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh FFS man! Just watched Ana's Krispy Kreme video...Boobs, body count, bank balance, mcdonalds. She is literally the most boring piece of tit isn't she? What a boring, sad little life she leads 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 53
You know this weird sexual phase is getting OTT when even me jules has to tell her to stop mentioning her bleeping dildo. It’s so creepy the way she over compensates. Actually feel really sorry for her, I think she’s really insecure about never having a boyfriend and has probably only had sex/ sexual encounters a few times unlike her friends who’s she’s trying so desperately to impress.

Reactions: 69
I get she's always going to get views and have a following from young girls but at the moment I can't help but think she's literally ruining her 'brand'. She will not stop talking about sex, she's literally obsessed at the moment! She used to have the 'nice girl next door' kind of vibe, she's now just an absolute skank. It's sad really.

Reactions: 42
every video from her is the same recently with one aspect changed... and she says shes proud of her content

Reactions: 16
every video from her is the same recently with one aspect changed... and she says shes proud of her content
Proud of what though? I'd love to know what it is about it that she's proud of? Sat in a car talking to her mam about how many people she has shagged while eating tit food? Like honestly 😂

Reactions: 24
bloody hell a krispy kreme is the last thing her balloon face needs 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Idk if I’m thinking too far into this but I think she was definitely hinting she’s had sex recently, when she kept forcing her mum to guess her body count, I’m sure it used to be 3 but when Julie said that she said no, then in the Haz video she kept mentioning the youtuber she stayed in a hotel with and had sex with and it sounded very recent. I think she’s dying for everyone to catch on

Reactions: 33
After Saff got a boyfriend, Ana is trying to do anything she can to let people know that she has a kind of interaction with boys too. But she just comes across as really desperate
She must be so jealous

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I was so confused as Ana's other threads have been under Guru not Influencers haha. Anyway about the Krispy Creme video... What as even the point of getting all those donuts if they didn't eat them? And how much can this girl talk about the same thing jfc

Reactions: 20
She is ruining her brand so much. I’m not overly keen on saffron but there’s a reason she has so many opportunities going for her and is approached for stuff like strictly and being brand ambassadors- she’s not overly PG but has the right amount of mentioning sex, body count etc, and is usually mentioned in the right content in certain videos wheras Ana just talks about it in EVERY video. It’s so embarrassing how she was in hazs video, if that’s how she really is off her channel then oh my christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The fact she’s under influencer instead of guru says it all. There’s nothing inspiring about her beauty strategies. Influencer on the other hand can be construed negatively which is exactly the picture she’s painting of herself now 🤢

Reactions: 14
does anyone know why Haz isn't doing the podcast with Ana and Byron anymore? did i miss summit????

Reactions: 5
does anyone know why Haz isn't doing the podcast with Ana and Byron anymore? did i miss summit????
Because she’s not under their management anymore and the podcast is connected to their mgmt :) In yesterday’s video she said she left cos they took too much of a cut

Reactions: 16
I've been thinking I genuinely don't mind Ana being all sexual and tit. She's at an age where she can be. My problem is when she's making content on her youtube channel targeted towards young teens I'd say 13 below like 24 hour challenges, recreating meals, etc knowing youtube is her biggest source of income down to those young girls following her.

But on your instagram, your content is targeted towards older teens 15 older. With the nudes.

But then on other peoples channels you're making content talking about fingering your ass, sucking a guy off which is clearly content for arguably legally 16 and older but I'd say even 18 and above.

All these different targets not only make her look so fake, in regards to which one is actually Anastasia. But it shows how greedy she is and how unaware she is of the danger she is doing by showing all these mixed personalities.
This is what really annoys me! Be consistent as it makes her look so fake

Reactions: 15
i don’t like how her fans comment things like, ‘i love when ana doesn’t have to be PG’ on byron and haz’s channels, there’s no point of doing that because her younger fans will watch their videos too and see both sides of her anyways! she might aswell be open on her channel too, she needs to stick to one style and one personality

Reactions: 26
The thing is, Ana doesn’t really have a brand because her videos don’t have a consistent theme besides eating food but if that was the brand she wanted for her channel she wouldn’t also try to be a beauty and fashion guru, and PG in her videos and not PG in other videos. The reason Saffron is so successful is because she has the same theme for all her channel and consistently produces PG content for her audience which is quite young. Anas is all over the place and she has no brand that people identify her with, the only thing people really identify her with is mcdonalds and she could’ve made her channel about that consistently if she was creative with her videos but instead the McDonald’s videos are all the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.