Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Granted no one looks good in a mask, but these fashion masks are a fashion accessory not a safety mask. So are supposed to look good. But only Ana can make it look hideous.
20200626_125100.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She’s uploaded a vlog with “periods” in the title, more dirty pads on the floor maybe?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Omg she just deleted and reposted bc it was upside down ahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 38
i had a feeling it was gonna be an ad and it was. she only uploads a blog when there’s an ad involved
Urgh her vlogs used to be entertaining, now you can’t even skip the ads because it takes up 70% of the video so there’s no point watching the other bit

Reactions: 11
I was looking through Ana’s tiktok the other day (as she came up on my fyp) and in 99% of videos she’s got a full face of makeup on and wears ‘dressy’ clothes. She constantly goes on about how she lives in joggers and sweats and hardly ever wears makeup, when her tiktok proves different. I just think she tries so hard to be relatable and something that she’s not. Also, with what she wears, her music taste, what she says etc. You can tell it’s not her being herself and she’s doing it to be liked or ‘cool’.

Reactions: 14
so the other day I was just looking at her posts and came across this one, it’s very evident that in this one she is breathing in and holding her body in a way that makes her look skinnier which is just a bit like why do that if you’re already slim? and it’s just not fair on her young impressionable audience who look at her images and want to stop eating and such like there has been in her comments. they’re gonna look at these posts thinking oh I wish I looked like that, but it’s all angles and posing that make her look like that. she should be more open about what her body actually looks like to help and educate her following that every body is beautiful, not make them feel bad.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Here we gooooo, another AD for tampons when Ana has admitted previously that she's never worn tampons (guess this was a year back or so!) And/or prefers pads.
I knew it would be an AD because she doesn't do a vlog unless #spons.

Reactions: 21
How do these companies get away with selling fake designer stuff so blatantly? And Anna and Julie promoting them

Reactions: 10
She said in her vlog "make sure that you don't flush them" but she needs to do the bare minimum of at least keeping her used feminine products in the bathroom bin as opposed to her bedroom floor. It's so lazy especially when the bathroom is a few metres away.

Reactions: 15
I'd thought a tampon would be dead easy for her to use considering how much sex she's getting.

Pretty disappointed she didn't show me how to put it in like she said, didn't even show me a bloody tampon. What a rip off.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 11.15.48 pm.png

Her drawers WHYY this would drive me bleeping insane. Surely it's not that hard to put ikea drawers together :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.