Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
trying foods she hasn’t tried for 24 hours? so literally most foods since she’s got a very limited diet of junk food.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey Ana. If you see this, here is some advice for you. Please please get new ideas for your videos. I may start watching your channel again, if more effort is put into your channel.

Reactions: 8
Actually thought for a minute that this video might be interesting and she might actually try something a bit unusual...but no, the first thing she put in the trolley was a bleeping meal deal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Also, how can she say the smell of an olive repulses her and find them bad (I know they’re an acquired taste but they don’t smell of anything) but the girl eats pickled onions and onions daily. She was just like Julie in that part😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
why is she just touching up the smoked salmon?? u just know shes not gonna wash her hands after 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she genuinely just say she wishes her skin was as soft and bouncy as a McDonald’s bun? Oh Ana

• Haha
Reactions: 14
B8407643-3C55-4CD4-BD90-1AB637B3E4B2.jpeg

Oh Ana, you should’ve just eaten an actually seasoned home cooked meal for 24 hours love xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve just finished the video, but I feel it’s so typical of Ana to opt for foods in her usual foods of choice groups so like american ribs, chips, mushrooms. It would’ve been good if she chose some foods from other countries, like she could’ve tried any type of Asian food that isn’t her usual chinese, I’m sure tesco has many options for that too. Or even tried some European food she’s never had before.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
omg not only did she put milk into her fruit tea, but she put the string and tab in the tea...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Omg the salmon part made me cringe.
Girl I can assure you when your friends order salmon when they eat out, it's a cooked salmon fillet and not smoked salmon 🤦‍♀️
Also why'd she fondle it in her hands for so long yuck

Reactions: 17
Omg the salmon part made me cringe.
Girl I can assure you when your friends order salmon when they eat out, it's a cooked salmon fillet and not smoked salmon 🤦‍♀️
Also why'd she fondle it in her hands for so long yuck
she didnt even chew just swallowed 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Most of the things she tried was because he friends liked them, why does she still have to copy everything they do?

Reactions: 17
Doesn’t seem like anas had much variation in her diet while growing up??

Reactions: 15
Why does she look like she has a nappy on in this recent photos. Take you pad off first girly.

Also her stomach, looks like she's had stitches the contouring is that unrealistic.

Screenshot_20200704-120928_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.