Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
wait did ana say her mum works for her at one point .. also lol no one wants you and byron to date and no one LITCHERALLY thinks u look like saffron omfg
When did she say she worked for her? I must have missed it and I ain’t watching that shit again 😂 can only remember Mejulie saying her last job is what she does now

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Calliope

I seem to remember on an earlier video, possibly when Julie was giving Ana 'driving lessons', it was mentioned that Julie had part-exchanged her old car and Ana gave her the rest of the money towards it.

I remember it because Julie was off on one saying Ana would have to buy her a new car if they crashed and she just retorted "I bought you this one".
Thank you! Gonna need to look that up and have a little watch!

Yeah it was mentioned in one of their very old videos, I’ve been watching her for years
Thanks. I’ll need to watch more of her older videos!

grilltea

A girl on tiktok made a video to counter the American stereotype that British people don’t have nice teeth. I’m confused on why Ana is included in this video???
View attachment 169596
If it was made to counter the stereotype shouldn’t the pictures show their actual...teeth???

I live in Leicester and seeing Ana (who lives close to here) complaining that she can’t go out yet and do everything she wants to do whilst her lockdown rules are relaxing more than ours.. is pissing me off! She doesn’t realise how lucky she is to not have had any confirmed cases in her family/friends, like a lot of us here in Leicester, and with her living so close you'd think that if she really was ‘scared to go out’ her and MeJulie would actually listen, and have some respect. But they have never cared about anybody other than themselves so I’m not surprised really!
Praying for all your friends and family! 🤍🤍

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gtammy9

View attachment 169290
Saw this a few days ago but forgot to post, the Haz and Ana drama was fake.
I feel like they like to take the piss out of awkward situations, especially Byron. When Ana and Haz have argued before, Byron mentioned it whilst vlogging and started filming them both to get their reactions. I feel like Haz is just saying that to turn it into a joke or she has read on here when people said they would be angry if she did it for a video. Either way I don’t think she’d be dumb enough to put this on insta if being serious! Maybe just me🤔

airwolf97

I'm sure you're gorgeous 😊 few years ago she was so pretty and I know she isn't any way ugly but she has destroyed herself.
Awhh thank you, as are you I'm sure :) yeah I agree I think a lot of girls try and emulate the insta baddie look

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
Another 24 hour video! Eating foods she's never tried. Though I thought she didn't post a video at 10am on Saturdays? Usually it's Sundays?

idk2

VIP Member
Absolutely nobody wears joggers this low. Joggers are for comfort, and that does not look like comfort. It’s just another attempt for her to prove to her mcminions how skinny she is
I wear my joggers that low and prefer rolling them to fit instead of tying it at the waist just because the knot stresses me out when I need to go to the loo :ROFLMAO: Also they do sit nicely on your hips when roll them and make it look like you have a bum hahaha

Reactions: 3

Gtammy9

I reallllyyy wanted to see this🤣 but I think she may just be scratching the tip of her nose by digging her nail in and then biting her nail. I used to do this when I had acrylics because you don’t want to scrape off your foundation by actually scratching!!

Okay I looked again and half of the nail does seem to be in her nostril😂

grilltea

I reallllyyy wanted to see this🤣 but I think she may just be scratching the tip of her nose by digging her nail in and then biting her nail. I used to do this when I had acrylics because you don’t want to scrape off your foundation by actually scratching!!

Okay I looked again and half of the nail does seem to be in her nostril😂
I think she was just scratching her nose but bc her nails r quite long half of it went in lol

• Haha

ladymary

I can't comment on someone else's looks to be fair as I'm an ugly mofo 😂 I think her old look, makeup wise, hair etc suited her more
I'm sure you're gorgeous 😊 few years ago she was so pretty and I know she isn't any way ugly but she has destroyed herself.

Starfish20

Lol Ana tans to such a horrific extent that some may see it as borderline black fishing/black facing. It depends on your own views, beliefs and societal standards. No point trying to make your point seem arguable, to some people what Ana’s doing is unacceptable so let them point it out 😭
And to some it’s not so let them point it out 🥰

• Haha

septimusdina

A girl on tiktok made a video to counter the American stereotype that British people don’t have nice teeth. I’m confused on why Ana is included in this video???

• Haha