Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana has pure talent for finding THE worst clothes onlinešŸ¤£ Iā€™ve had some pretty tragic outfit choices when I was younger but then again I wasnā€™t an influencer?

I donā€™t know what it is but she doesnā€™t seem to be able to put together one decent outfit. She either gets the sizing wrong or gets the cheapest tackiest things going. If youā€™re so minted hun stop buying from PLT and get a few good quality, sustainable pieces?

Reactions: 19
Thatā€™s actually rude that sheā€™s been saying she wants a new car considering ana bought her the one sheā€™s got now anyway which she said is supposedly her ā€œdream carā€
Have they ever said anywhere that Ana bought the car? Pretty sure she was 15/16 when Julie got that car was she not?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 169290
Saw this a few days ago but forgot to post, the Haz and Ana drama was fake.
I feel like they like to take the piss out of awkward situations, especially Byron. When Ana and Haz have argued before, Byron mentioned it whilst vlogging and started filming them both to get their reactions. I feel like Haz is just saying that to turn it into a joke or she has read on here when people said they would be angry if she did it for a video. Either way I donā€™t think sheā€™d be dumb enough to put this on insta if being serious! Maybe just mešŸ¤”

Reactions: 4
I feel like they like to take the piss out of awkward situations, especially Byron. When Ana and Haz have argued before, Byron mentioned it whilst vlogging and started filming them both to get their reactions. I feel like Haz is just saying that to turn it into a joke or she has read on here when people said they would be angry if she did it for a video. Either way I donā€™t think sheā€™d be dumb enough to put this on insta if being serious! Maybe just mešŸ¤”
Who knows what to think but it's awful if they faked all this for a bit of drama!

Julie's too dumb to realise shes showing that she's paying for most of that shop with a gift card that was probably her payment for the ad šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have they ever said anywhere that Ana bought the car? Pretty sure she was 15/16 when Julie got that car was she not?
I seem to remember on an earlier video, possibly when Julie was giving Ana 'driving lessons', it was mentioned that Julie had part-exchanged her old car and Ana gave her the rest of the money towards it.

I remember it because Julie was off on one saying Ana would have to buy her a new car if they crashed and she just retorted "I bought you this one".

Reactions: 18
She didnā€™t even reply to any comments, not even 1.
This is really sad :( she has so many fans and Ana engaging with comments would probably make their day. Proves she only writes that in captions and stories to encourage interaction on her ā€œcontentā€. Itā€™s as if sheā€™s above it or too good to bother replying

Reactions: 11
This is really sad :( she has so many fans and Ana engaging with comments would probably make their day. Proves she only writes that in captions and stories to encourage interaction on her ā€œcontentā€. Itā€™s as if sheā€™s above it or too good to bother replying
It wouldnā€™t take 5 minutes to type ā€˜thank you, hope you have a good weekā€™ or whatever
Like you said, it would make their day, she makes content for them but canā€™t be bothered to engage with them

Yeah it was mentioned in one of their very old videos, Iā€™ve been watching her for years

Reactions: 2
To answer this girls comment: sustainable brands won't sponsor Ana so she'll never do it

Also, this is style?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Screenshot_20200702-110559_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 11
I live in Leicester and seeing Ana (who lives close to here) complaining that she canā€™t go out yet and do everything she wants to do whilst her lockdown rules are relaxing more than ours.. is pissing me off! She doesnā€™t realise how lucky she is to not have had any confirmed cases in her family/friends, like a lot of us here in Leicester, and with her living so close you'd think that if she really was ā€˜scared to go outā€™ her and MeJulie would actually listen, and have some respect. But they have never cared about anybody other than themselves so Iā€™m not surprised really!

Reactions: 13
I live in Leicester and seeing Ana (who lives close to here) complaining that she canā€™t go out yet and do everything she wants to do whilst her lockdown rules are relaxing more than ours.. is pissing me off! She doesnā€™t realise how lucky she is to not have had any confirmed cases in her family/friends, like a lot of us here in Leicester, and with her living so close you'd think that if she really was ā€˜scared to go outā€™ her and MeJulie would actually listen, and have some respect. But they have never cared about anybody other than themselves so Iā€™m not surprised really!
This! I live in leicester also and she disgusts me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I seem to remember on an earlier video, possibly when Julie was giving Ana 'driving lessons', it was mentioned that Julie had part-exchanged her old car and Ana gave her the rest of the money towards it.

I remember it because Julie was off on one saying Ana would have to buy her a new car if they crashed and she just retorted "I bought you this one".
Thank you! Gonna need to look that up and have a little watch!

Yeah it was mentioned in one of their very old videos, Iā€™ve been watching her for years
Thanks. Iā€™ll need to watch more of her older videos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.