Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title by @Anonymous6745. Had to change it slightly so that it would fit! I hope this worked as never created a thread before! It is meant to say tits instead of bits! Note to self to proof read!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks for making the new thread! I did try make one and failed :ROFLMAO:

I can’t believe it’s on the 11th thread and Saff hasn’t past three yet? I think she is equally as bad as Ana.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
i just want to say again whilst we are in a new thread, for the love of god, can you stop making jokes about byron being “gay”? he’s bisexual and it angers me to see it invalidated.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Gay, straight, bisexual, who knows? But Interested in Ana he is definitely not

• Haha
Reactions: 77
I think the thing that annoys me the most about the shein haul is the fact she didn’t change her bra to a nuder colour, I know it might seen like I’m just picking but it’s so frustrating because she is so lazy like if she knew she was doing this video then why didn’t she take it in to consideration.

Also I don’t understand why she keeps getting crop tops and bikini tops in extra small when it’s clear her boobs are too big for them. Especially since some of the bikini tops have underwire so her boobs won’t fit them properly. I sort of understand with normal length T-shirt’s because sometime u want them a little more tight fitting but not to the point were they squeeze your boobs.

Oh and another thing, it’s so frustrating to see her be confused as to why everything is wrapped in plastic bags like she doesn’t like the over use of plastic but she’ll buy sh*tty cheap fast fashion even though she can afford to live sustainably.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m not a big fan of saffron but compared to ana she works so much harder. Ana has been doing the same filming videos and editing for years now whereas saffron has gone so far. You can’t even say it’s because of the subscriber count because when saff was at a million, she managed to release her primark range. Ana is just lazy and makes repetitive content, she seems smarter than saffron but doesn’t use her intelligence at all.

Reactions: 36
i just want to say again whilst we are in a new thread, for the love of god, can you stop making jokes about byron being “gay”? he’s bisexual and it angers me to see it invalidated.
Are you referring to the Grindr comment? I always thought it was for men who like men, regardless of their orientation, or is it exclusively for gay men? I’m not coming at you, just trying to educate myself ☺

Back to Ana, with the hot weather we’re due, do you think she’s going to treat us to even more bikini shots?

Reactions: 4
Are you referring to the Grindr comment? I always thought it was for men who like men, regardless of their orientation, or is it exclusively for gay men? I’m not coming at you, just trying to educate myself ☺

Back to Ana, with the hot weather we’re due, do you think she’s going to treat us to even more bikini shots?
hot or cold weather, ana will never stop with the edited bikini shots, i can’t even look at her instagram page anymore without seeing her bikini pics and fans wanting to stop eating to get her body, even though she edits her photos

is there a name for anas fans? has anyone thought of one?

Reactions: 9
hot or cold weather, ana will never stop with the edited bikini shots, i can’t even look at her instagram page anymore without seeing her bikini pics and fans wanting to stop eating to get her body, even though she edits her photos

is there a name for anas fans? has anyone thought of one?
We’ve been referring to them as McMinions a few times which I like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she keep drawing that line down the middle of her stomach? Is she trying to make it look like she has abs? Because I’m pretty sure abs don’t look like that. Someone said it looks like a snail trail and I can’t stop laughing about it 😭😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m sick of Ana trying to act like she is healthy and exercises all the time. Posting her meals that are like a five year olds with cucumber, onions and Tomatoes..just because u eat some vegetables doesn’t mean you’re a fitness guru babe.Stop trying to copy Saff, u missed your chance a while ago.I think she realised how far Saff has come and she just wants to copy her but she’s far to lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m sick of Ana trying to act like she is healthy and exercises all the time. Posting her meals that are like a five year olds with cucumber, onions and Tomatoes..just because u eat some vegetables doesn’t mean you’re a fitness guru babe.Stop trying to copy Saff, u missed your chance a while ago.I think she realised how far Saff has come and she just wants to copy her but she’s far to lazy
She has absolutely no personality and it shows so much 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.