Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle

VIP Member
Bitch really said 'I wish I'd gotten on the sweet potato fries bandwagon a couple of years ago when everyone else did'. Sorry, what? Didn't realise there was a random surge in the popularity of sweet potato fries back in 2018? She talks such shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Anastasiaxo

She put something on her Instagram story about how her skin is becoming so much better because she’s using minimal skincare ( only a face wash and Mario drying lotion ) but isn’t she always promoting random skin care products saying they’ve saved her skin??

• Haha

Jess786

I don’t understand the trend with Youtubers talking about what they earn. It started with question videos a few months ago asking how much and all the videos I watched of Anas, Rach Leary’s all said I’m not answering because it’s unnecessary. NOW they have an opportunity to brag in a more subtle way without saying the exact number eg “is it 6 figures, is it more then 5k a month” is just so unclassy. Talking about money is so not cute especially when you know you’re earning sickening amounts and people who watch you are working hourly wages or on low salaries. Not cuteeeeeee 🍓

Alfies_Boy

Can you imagine being a parent and you’re so terrified of your own child and their bratty, controlling tantrums that you have to pretend you’re drinking coffee so they don’t know you’re having a sip of cocktail with your daughter. Seriously disturbing moments seeing Julie and Atticus’s relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 47

babybearuk123

maybe I've got too much spare time recently but has anyone noticed that whoever runs the ' hacker t dog ' from cbbc account on Instagram constantly comments on Ana's posts. its so bloody weird but I also think its weird that I've noticed it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Leeylax

Is it just me who thinks her and saffron seem like completly different people and dont understand how they are friends

Reactions: 46

gukkies

No one:
Ana: I have SEX
No one:
Ana: SEX!!!!!!!!!!! Let me spell that out for you. S-E-X.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Chloesm

VIP Member
I am SO SO tired of her mentioning her body count, virginity, kiss with Byron, how much she earns
IT S BORING
It's literally the SAME content all over her platforms, every single week (if not day) she talks about these topics and says the exactly same things

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Kat5998

VIP Member
The Byron obsession gives me second hand embarrassment, Ana is always the one joking about it, Byron never says anything lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

paigelemonade

VIP Member
EBB7EA4A-A84F-4DCB-A716-89A0EE1E61E9.jpeg
CE714C74-97AF-452B-B4D2-35736261AD51.jpeg

”EVERYONE thinks either I copy Saff or Saff copies me” okay greasy saffy b wannabe, whatever you need to tell yourself xxx
also she looks like one of those kids in school who thought they were the shiz for wearing a branded jumper instead of the plain black everyone else wore who stunk of the same, probably out of date, impulse spray for the 5 years you knew them and always drank their water out of an empty lucozade bottle because they thought it was ‘edgy’ 😭

last thing, that white lounge wear set looks such bad quality, genuinely looks like the same material as the tighty whitey pants Tesco sells for boys in the child section like I don’t think it’s a good look to try and look seductive in😭 but that’s our Ana for you, a try hard, greasy Saffy B copy cat who thinks going on a night out, getting half pissed and kissing a boy is the most ‘scandalous’ personality trait known to man

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
Anastasia kingsnorth: “I’ve started using tampons, and I think I might actually prefer them”

also Anastasia kingsnorth: *not even a month ago*
2E9960F8-C2D1-4C49-A2D4-902F87BE44B3.png

• Haha

LucaLemon

Thoughts on the krispy kreme vid..

1. Not again please get some new content, had enough of your drive thrus and mukbangs. Watching you shove food in your gob and talk with your mouth open isn't cute.
2. WTF is she wearing?
3. Why would you debate going to the beach it's pissing it down.
4. Any reason to bring up your tits. Give over ffs.
5. A coke at 10am, funny last video you were telling us your fav drink is water and how much you drink. You'll have no teeth soon babe, but for the best.
6. The girl doesn't know you from Tiktok, you are an embarrassment to Tiktok. She probably knows you from tattle.
7. Yes meJulie!! Please not the same boring questions. Oh bank account.. Here we go again.
8. IF I HEAR YOU MENTION YOUR BODYCOUNT ONE MORE TIME I WILL LOSE IT. No one cares, or even asked you.
9. Yes again Julie, Ana shouldnt be talking about dildos to her young teenage fanbase. Please educate your daughter that flaunting her made up sexual escapades isn't classy.
10. Byrons name pops up again, can anyone remember the last time he wasnt mentioned. Stop embarrassing yourself, he's not into you.
11. F*ck I bet Atticus got piss everywhere. Don't even want to know the stench from that car.
12. ITV or BBC won't touch you the way you are advertising yourself.
13. Julies not famous enough for I'm a celeb.. When were you ever "famous".
14. Same tattoos placements as Saffron, of course.
15. Getting canceled for being racist, sexuallising kids, or being a sexual predator is vile..? OK then..
16. Another McDonalds, Another. Jesus.. your face is growing at an exceptionally fast rate. Stop with the salty food. Eat something healthy you knobby moon face.
17. You paid someone to make the filter.. Anyone can do it.

Does she have no idea like honestly someone needs to sit her down and tell her about herself. She used to be alright and now.. INSUFFERABLE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick