Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some quality Julie content in that video 😂😂 I'm sorry but I love watching her just because shes SO ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another vid with mejulie! Her content is so boring already wtf could she possibly post when she moves out and can't exploit her little brother or use her mother any more

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she was just chopping the fruit on her dressing table without a chopping board made me anxious!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Julie said she drank white lighting as a youngster. Was she a woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't care if she posts half naked photos. Do what you like. If that's what makes you feel "empowered" then go for it, even if there is clearly deeper conversation to have around the psychology of social media and how it distorts how we view and showcase ourselves and others.

The problem lies in the fact that the content she makes (24 hour challenge videos with her young sibling, etc.) doesn't match up to the demographic she's trying to attract on Instagram. She knows most of her subscribers are girls between the ages of, say, 13-17, yet her content is very much for the male gaze. People can argue that not everything is for the male gaze, but since the majority of her relatability is her talking about boys, there's clearly a connection there. Yes, sex sells, but your audience is young and impressionable and of an age where sex should not be the selling point.
it reminds me of Katie price when she was Jordan... she stuck with her audience and with them only until she changed her persona to be more “women friendly”

Reactions: 5
You can tell she’s very very young and immature minded with how excited she is over shots of wkd and thinking ice means bars use less alcohol 😂 they measure the shot of vodka - it’s the same amount of vodka with or without the ice 🙄 If anything the volume of ice effects the measure of mixer so there is less, therefore making it stronger... until it starts to melt of course. Regardless, the measure of alcohol is the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why on earth if meJulie having a go at Ana because she forgot to get something and she doesn't want her running up and down stairs? What a weird thing to have a go about 😂 How is Ana so unprepared? How did she not have any of the fruit there? Why is she in her room when they have a perfectly good kitchen that is never used. I'm only 3 minutes in and she's annoying me. Tops cute tho. Not on her but...cute. Julie is bleeping insufferable, she literally won't do anything, like putting the ice in the glass and not even attempting to break it. Also Jules. when you smoke you do lose your sense of smell and taste more often than not, you aren't some special A&E case. Oh yeah, Ana, I can smell your dedicated from miles away. Won't buy a cocktail kit which would probably cost a fiver or tenner from Amazon. Why is Julie so dramatic? She's acting like a 13 year old! Hahahah. terrified of Rum and texting someone. Don't people stop texting their ex when they get to 50 or is Jules the exception there too?

Wow it's been 10 seconds but edit- Just a quick google will show anyone and his dog that you make a Blue Lagoon with lemonade and blue curacao not bloody WKD and soda. Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course Ana would control the nasey familys dinner with the whole menu from mcdonalds.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg I swear why does Julie need to overreact every time she's trying something she doesn't like , I just can't at her face :rolleyes:
The second pic looks like someone’s pointed a leaf blower at her face

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks for saving me from losing 10 mins of my life I’d never get back haha no way in hell I’m watching that garbage. Also why is MeJulie obsessed with wearing that fakeass Fendi headband?! You’re 400 not 14 love

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't understand why she filmed that in her room. It must STINK.
They have a perfectly fine dining room table in their kitchen, surely that would've made more sense!? I didn't even watch a minute in to the video.

Also, Julie has had a drink. Didn't she also drink that Rhubarb Gin Ana had bought her Gran when they all went away somewhere? I think Julie doesnt drink much because she's on medication.

Reactions: 19
“My eyesights getting worse” - THEYRE SPRAYING STUFF IN THE AIR “my smell’s gone” whats next Julie.. injecting stuff into your Tesco food? also that dress is literally squeezing her boobs out.. half the time I was watching I was looking down at my boobless chest so thanks Ana! :))

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If theyre trying to hide the alcohol away from attic is.. 1) what are they gonna do about the smell 2) where are they gonna store all the bottles without him seeing them??

Reactions: 8
Why does Julie always look like she's on the brink of tears? You can tell theres so much anger in her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.