Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of these body count influencers are easy. most guys on Tinder want one thing they want to duck and then duck off with themselves. They clearly got that off julie. Going to be sick. Have self respect and don't sleep with random guys who don'tgive a shiteam about you. I know that'some a womans choice though with her own body. Imagine your daughter knowing you're on Tinder for hook ups. That's vile.

Reactions: 4
All of these body count influencers are easy. most guys on Tinder want one thing they want to duck and then duck off with themselves. They clearly got that off julie. Going to be sick. Have self respect and don't sleep with random guys who don'tgive a shiteam about you. I know that'some a womans choice though with her own body. Imagine your daughter knowing you're on Tinder for hook ups. That's vile.

I mean, you can respect yourself and also have sex with whoever the duck you like... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 59
‘That’s a lot of guys to sleep with’ - she can sleep with as many guys as we wants. Any age can be on tinder and as long as it’s consensual and everyone involved want the same thing, there is nothing wrong in having it for hook ups no matter what your age. ‘Body count’ is a mad concept because it implies that it makes a difference to your worth - it doesn’t. Your post smells like sex shaming. Im not saying I agree with how Ana and Julie approach talking it but that doesn’t mean they’re disgusting for having sex with a lot of people.
I'm not sex shaming. Sorry. It's a hard thing to talk about without sounding you are. If both people want to use each other that's their right. Body count doesn't make a difference to their worth. It just makes me think and others that they think their not worth much. My body count is very low. Cause I have a lot of self worth. I know these girls sleeping around can have worth too cause they're doing what they choose with their bodies. Don't mean to offend anyone.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I'm not sex shaming. Sorry. It's a hard thing to talk about without sounding you are. If both people want to use each other that's their right. Body count doesn't make a difference to their worth. It just makes me think and others that they think their not worth much. My body count is very low. Cause I have a lot of self worth. I know these girls sleeping around can have worth too cause they're doing what they choose with their bodies. Don't mean to offend anyone.
That’s alright, it’s a topic that’s good to discuss. Especially around Ana as she talks about sex a lot but doesn’t educate her audience about it. I don’t agree with people thinking they’re not worth much - that’s the problem and Ana could be helping curve that by openly talking about sex shaming and why ‘body count’ is so harmful to people’s mindset. I think Ana’s approach to sex is that she thinks talking about it makes her an adult when really, the way she mentions her virginity makes it come across as she knows nothing at all.

Reactions: 9

Body count and self worth aren’t mutually exclusive though.
My self worth is great and I’ve slept with what you’d probably class as a lot of people.

Ana and Julie and both bell ends, but having sex isn’t one of the crappy things they’ve done!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
maybe I've got too much spare time recently but has anyone noticed that whoever runs the ' hacker t dog ' from cbbc account on Instagram constantly comments on Ana's posts. its so bloody weird but I also think its weird that I've noticed it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I mean, you can respect yourself and also have sex with whoever the duck you like... 🤷🏼‍♀️
100% this. You can be sexually liberated but you have to own it. Julie and Ana act so holier than thou but then go on about body counts.

“Body count” is just an abbreviation for “who/how many have you had sexual with” and it turns a personal subject into something you can just ask anybody about.

Who questions their parent on their sexual conquests? You might be open about sex with a parent but there are limits. What next dildo sharing?

Reactions: 14
Errr saying “my body count is very low cause I have a lot of self worth” is sex shaming in a roundabout way! You’ve basically implied if you didn’t have self worth your ‘body count’ might be higher cause they’re related. They’re not and implying anyone lacks self respect because of who they’ve slept with is ridiculous sorry 😂

Reactions: 33
(Her latest Tik tok) does everyone wear their joggers that low?? And untied?? I always tie them up at my waist or am I doing it wrong ://

Reactions: 7
Errr saying “my body count is very low cause I have a lot of self worth” is sex shaming in a roundabout way! You’ve basically implied if you didn’t have self worth your ‘body count’ might be higher cause they’re related. They’re not and implying anyone lacks self respect because of who they’ve slept with is ridiculous sorry 😂
Yes sorry. I made a mistake

I'm really not a sex shamer

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She irks me so much “everyone’s obsessed with me an Byron being together” yet she posts tiktoks about him “hitting it for free”😳🤢😂

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Yes sorry. I made a mistake

I'm really not a sex shamer
😊 I do agree with you that it’s not something to be proud of mind, but equally it’s not something to be ashamed of, just something private to everyone!

I do also think Ana’s obsession with sex/her virginity is beyond weird though 😂

Reactions: 9
I know this is random for me to mention but does anyone else find it strange that ana is friends with Carmie who constantly mocks her ‘bestfriend’ saffron. I remember in this one vlog, she was hanging out with the social climbers and one of them mentioned saffron’s name (in a bad manner) and all ana did was laugh...

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I know this is random for me to mention but does anyone else find it strange that ana is friends with Carmie who constantly mocks her ‘bestfriend’ saffron. I remember in this one vlog, she was hanging out with the social climbers and one of them mentioned saffron’s name (in a bad manner) and all ana did was laugh...
It was Lewys going “Saffron is gonna HATE it when she sees this” or something. The disrespect 😷 anyone who likes how the social climbers act is a wrongen

Reactions: 20
Imagine earning 5k a month and living in a squishy rented property with your mum on benefits, who doesn't work. Wearing clothes from pretty little thing and living off of freebies, not moving from your bed all day whilst dining on mcdonalds and kfc thinking you're living your best life. Whilst using products tested on animals, full of parabens or just cheap nasty products. Surrounded my fake greenery and a desk in the corner calling it your office. Oh and not being able to get a decent tan. No chanel bag will make her life look classy or goals.

Not saying any of these are a bad thing, but making out you're bathing in cash, at least use it wisely.
you deserve a medal 👏 👏 Im not trying to be nasty, but she makes designer clothes look cheap! It's true that money cannot buy class

Reactions: 18
Carmie has since started going in on Ana too... I don't watch him but I remember he said something about them both around the time Saffron was on Strictly. They were both in the title of whatever video. Carmie is a piece of tit, I cant stand him. He's is such an ignorant, condescending little toad.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.