Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using fake tan isn’t racist, tanning to the point you look black but without the oppression, is blackface (racist). Most people know this but love to use it as a way to say that anyone with a tan is racist, and to be honest, it’s being an excuse to make the BLM movement look ridiculous.
I support BLM, don’t get me wrong, I will be out there protesting, but one thing we’re not gonna do is use it as an excuse to bully white girls about their fake tan or what makes them feel more healthy, to the point of suicide (which it has done). This applies to Ana too, say what you like about her if you want to, but don’t start making the BLM movement into a joke by comparing stupid things to it or using it as an excuse. Thanks.
No one said using fake tan is racist, all that was said was the amount of fake tan Anna uses completely changes her skin tone and does make her look like a different race (the editing doesn’t help either). I’m sure her intentions aren’t inclined to be racist however it can be taken as blackface

Reactions: 23
I think it’s a case of, fake tan isn’t bad if you use it to enhance- get a glow, (I do it when I know there’s going to be photos taken, weddings etc so I don’t look the colour of death)
BUT to go to the extreme where you could be mistaken for a different race is wrong and could be Viewed as (or be) blackface (in Anas case she has some photos where whether it’s her tan , editing or a combo of both, this could be argued )

Reactions: 29
I agree, her intentions aren’t from a bad place. But that doesn’t mean it needs to not be addressed.

Her fake tan is now part of her identity, she doesn’t post a pic on her grid unless she has tan on. She’s profiting from looking like a different race, oppressed minorities, that are treated less in society because of the colour of their skin yet a white girl profits off of it with her pics and fake tan ads? No honey.

This is a bigger issue with fake tan and influencers anyway, it’s a lot more than little Anastasia Kingsnorth.

Reactions: 28
I think it’s a case of, fake tan isn’t bad if you use it to enhance- get a glow, (I do it when I know there’s going to be photos taken, weddings etc so I don’t look the colour of death)
BUT to go to the extreme where you could be mistaken for a different race is wrong and could be Viewed as (or be) blackface (in Anas case she has some photos where whether it’s her tan , editing or a combo of both, this could be argued )
Of course! But I don’t think Ana, with an ultra dark fake tan, looks any other race than white (or orange😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Considering she acts like she is the massive party girl you think she would know that a blue lagoon is not made with WKD...🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ #chav

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really don’t understand why all these influencers seem to be obsessed with getting veneers, they look ridiculous most of the time as they all get them in Turkey or they’re too big for their mouths like molly maes :/

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t help but think her oral hygiene must be bad with those gnashers. Where they overlap there must be plaque galore, can’t imagine she flosses either.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
All this talk about when can she see friends, when can she go on holiday, road trips constantly. I bleeping ate her so much, she's digusting. Why is she not aware of how serious this situation is?! Think of people who have lost friends from it, think of people concerned for their jobs, think of kids losing out on their education. It's always about her. She's so out of touch with reality.
this. She frustrates me no end with this, shielders like myself have to stay in until august at the earliest but good ol Anna and her mcminions/all other covidiots will probably prevent that from happening. Just because you can go out now doesn’t mean you should at every opportunity possible like calm it down Dominic Cummings, you don’t need to be in a car to churn out half assed content

Reactions: 21
Surely if the Invisalign is done properly you don’t need to get veneers?? 🤨🤨
She will need them. Her teeth will be straighter but they won't be inline with each other. They'll still be different shapes and sizes so veneers for her are necessary to give her the 'perfect' smile. Will completely change her face and I reckon the invaslign will push back her bottom teeth a bit more so her bottom lip don't look as protruding as it does.

Reactions: 10
I feel like you guys could help me out, regarding sponsored videos is it illegal to no put AD in the video title? Because the amount of times I’ve clicked on videos and the whole thing is sponsored is SO annoying and I’m sick of it. Thanks 💗💗

Reactions: 9
I feel like you guys could help me out, regarding sponsored videos is it illegal to no put AD in the video title? Because the amount of times I’ve clicked on videos and the whole thing is sponsored is SO annoying and I’m sick of it. Thanks 💗💗
Yes it is a legal requirement to indicate some sort of sponsorship, either by putting ad, gifted, sponsored etc... not sure on the consequence if you don’t though

Reactions: 6
Yes it is a legal requirement to indicate some sort of sponsorship, either by putting ad, gifted, sponsored etc... not sure on the consequence if you don’t though
Unfortunately a lot of the time ASA just say they are going to speak to the influencer but I hope that by reporting the same people continuously more action is taken.

for OP, you can report (I’m assuming UK not sure on outside of UK though)

Reactions: 4
You don’t always have to put it in the title- it depends on how much of the video is sponsored

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.