Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wills315

VIP Member
I thought that crumpled Primark bag on her bed was mejulie napping 😳 I really need to wear my glasses more often
Laughed way to much at this. Jealous are ya? Wish you could look like a primark bag do ya?

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Spencerskates

VIP Member
All of these body count influencers are easy. most guys on Tinder want one thing they want to fuck and then fuck off with themselves. They clearly got that off julie. Going to be sick. Have self respect and don't sleep with random guys who don'tgive a shiteam about you. I know that'some a womans choice though with her own body. Imagine your daughter knowing you're on Tinder for hook ups. That's vile.

I mean, you can respect yourself and also have sex with whoever the fuck you like... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Wills315

VIP Member
For any one that knows imogenation, I make up silly stories on her thread about how I imagine special occasions with her and her family go. I've included our two gals in this one so thought I'd leave it here too. Hope you enjoy. 🙂🙂 Salads date- Tonight bensalads got a date, it's a woman he met on plenty of fish. Shes 45, her profile says shes feisty and she has two kids, one of whom is an influencer. "That'll give us something to talk about " Ben had thought to himself as he had messaged her back, he had said "Many thanks for your kind offer to meet up, I'll be there ready and waiting. Cant wait for you to cum". Hes happy with that response, polite but cheeky. Imo and spenny come over to help him pick an outfit. They go through his wardrobe and Spenny finds something "Um ben, what's this?". He holds up the dusty outfit "oh theres a funny story behind that you know" he chuckles. He goes on to tell them it was a leather cat woman suit Dirty dee had bought for him back in the day "yeah it was bit of a squeeze for me to get into but your mother loved me wearing it". Says salad. There is a hole in both the front crotch and on the back of it. "Obviously these holes must have come in useful.. could I borrow it ben?" Spenny enquires. " Course ya can , that's what families do they share everything. Just make sure you dont get any of your juices on it". Salad is so kind and spenny has a little cry. Back to business, the outfit. They opt for a pink Hawaiian shirt with purple flowers, nude chinos and some plimpsoles. "Pink to make the ladies wink" says comedian Spencer. Ben sets off to the restaurant and waits. It's not long before his date arrives. Shes looks slightly older than her profile picture and her eyebrows look like they have been drawn on by a child but salad is impressed. On her wrists she sports a Daniel Wellington watch and wears a Fendi headband. "You alright?" She says . He stands up to pull the chair out for her and give her a peck on the check. She glares at him " I wouldn't if I were you". " oh ok" says ben " well its lovely to meet you , I'm Benjamin salad hudson, you can call me salad. You heard of Edward scissorhands hands? The ladies call me salad magic hands " he gestures with his fingers and winks . Shes not impressed "Think youre funny do ya? ". She remembers her daughter's advice "don't fly off the handle mum or you'll never get sex like I did that one time I lost my verginity ". She composes herself "I'm sorry I'm just nervous, my names julie. I do Instagram. I work for Daniel Wellington alot and have even done a Tesco ad". "Oh I can't say I've heard of daniel Wellington " says salad innocently. This sets her off "never heard of em? Not good enough for you are they? Jealous are ya ? Wish you could do it do ya?". "Well no..I just can't say I'm familiar with the brand..so you got kids then?" Says salad , quickly trying to change the subject. "Yeah I've got two , 6 and 19. My daughter does YouTube ". " yes you mentioned that ,so does my imogen , perhaps they know each other". "Know each other? What you think coz they are both influencers they will automatically know each other. My daughter wouldn't be seen dead with the likes of yours , shes got a million followers on tik tok y'know what does yours got eh?". Speaking of daughters they have arrived to spy. Ana is hiding behind her phone sending multiple messages at a time to byron with no response and Imo arrives with spenny in tow of course. "OMG" screams Imo when she spots her " I can't cope, your the influencer who's mums on a date with my dad". "Oh yeah wow . So sick" says Ana. They talk about how they might end up stepsisters "And you've got a brother close in age to my little hugo dont you?" Says Imo "hugo is 16". "Oh sick yeah " says Ana " my brother is 6 so that's only like 5 years between them". Meanwhile spenny is keeping an eye on the date while the women gossip. Julies still kicking off and downs a glass of blue wkd. It calms her down. Ben decides to lighten the mood with some innocent jokes "what's brown and sticky? "He asks. "I dunno, a piece of shit" says me julie. "No , a stick" says salad. Me julie cackles. Ben continues " if you like that one , what's pink and fluffy" . The wkd has really hit me julie now "I dunno but I'll tell you what's pink and wet". Imo overhears this "Wahey" she yells at the top of her voice across the restaurant " get your coat dad you've pulled. HE LOVES IT". They all leave and on the walk home Spenny slips salad a condom "fill this up for me ben , we don't want anymore mini Hugo's running around, and if you don't wear it , I'll come round and tell you off" he wags his finger at him. "Hahaha" laughs Ana "sick joke, licherally the funniest joke I've ever heard in my life , my subscribers will die when I tell them ". Wrong move Ana , Imo isn't happy. She slaps her across the face and goes home to take notes for her next story time "You tuber flirts and comes on to my HUSBAND IN FRONT of me". Salad and julie arrive back at salads and ana stays in the next room to listen. They get down to business "Like that do ya?" Me julie roars " like having your way with me do ya". When Salad is finished hes bruised and battered. Hes a little bit scared but he really enjoyed it. Phew! Julie is relieved. As shes leaving ben slips her his y fronts to keep as a souvenir. Ana wears them in her next lounge ad. They arrange a second date but sadly salad ignored spennys warnings about the condom and julie discovers weeks later hes given her chlamydia. Salad is disappointed but he lives to fight another day , hes got women on tap so he mustn't grumble. Imo makes another story time about the stepmother from hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Chloesm

VIP Member
"Everyone thinks that either I copy Saffron or Saff copies me"
No we just think it's you copying her 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

peaches22

I am usually a silent tattler but oh my. Ana has really outdone herself this time-

I thought I could move past the fact she thought that smoked salmon was the same as normal baked/ cooked salmon.
But my head exploded when I watched her put MILK INTO RASPBERRY FRUIT TEA!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

summacc

Honestly, if ana let her hair go back to her natural colour, got it cut, got rid of the AWFUL patchy tan and maybe started wearing diff lip colours (I actually think a red lip would suit her) she would look 10 times fresher and better. The try-hard early 2000s barbie doll look does nothing for her.
annn.PNG

like this is her in October 2018 and she looks so much better with darker blonde hair and less tan

Last edited:
Reactions: 51

Alfies_Boy

That was the most calculated assumptions video I’ve ever seen. Every question was planted by Ana and Julie in a thinly veiled attempt to either squash rumours (which are probably true) or brag about money and dick.

They are a pair of skanky hoes from hoeville who would sell their nan for a dodgy brand deal and a packet of Mayfair Lights.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

ladymary

I'm not sorry for this :ROFLMAO: Atticus is a child yes but he is the worst. No one could put up with him. No wonder julie is always stressed and ana often looks annoyed at what he says. He throws tantrums all the time. There was a vlog he was throwing a fit and shouting really loud saying no no no. And ana was cringing at the camera about it and making oh my God faces the louder he got. That 10/10 only started maybe a year or more ago. I remember ana asked him what would he rate whatever it was, they ate out of 10 and unfortunately ever since its stuck with him. I bet ana regrets ever asking him. The way he talks on and on, ana ana ana. Don't like him and don't enjoy watching when he's in a video. He is one annoying child. You can tell ana adores him but even she finds him annoying and hard to put up with, given some of the faces she makes when he gets annoying

I know it's random talking about this but I've always wanted to get my thoughts out about him. He is a devil child. Sometimes he comes across a sweet boy that quickly changes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Jess786

Ana, stop trying to make fetch happen. It’s not going to happen.View attachment 168435
I love this hair! Bleach blonde is something girls do when they want to be young and popular. But when they grow up, this looks soooo much more classy and I think she could pass this off wayyy better than Saffron could tbh. It will look much healthier too.

Tired of seeing low blows about Ana's teeth again though. Please don't pass this off as "worried for her health", making constant comments on her teeth is mean, especially when she's hinted it's an insecurity. "Why doesn't she get it fixed then/ she can afford it" blah blah - you understand that she can never win right? She get's invisalign. Comments she doesn't wear it. She goes to get more moulds. Breaking lockdown. She wants a perfect smile and thinks about veneers. People bitch at her for that too. Who cares about someone's teeth and how aesthetically pleasing they look? Teeth are literally in our mouths so we can eat and chew. Moaning that her's don't adhere to society's standards of acceptable or beautiful only perpetuates the stigma that we need to change ourselves to fit in or we are deemed less than. Ana is a young, impressionable girl who is a victim to these standards (hence the tan, fast fashion, photoshop), bitching at her telling she needs to look a certain way is only encouraging these things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

luna

Kinda weird asking your mum if she slept with other 30 people idk maybe its just me, i wouldnt wanna know

• Haha
Reactions: 48