Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm just sensitive but the questions about how much they earn each month really hits a nerve considering how people are struggling financially atm. Definitely a kick in the teeth that someone that does jack tit can earn 5k a month whilst some of us can barely stay afloat working full time :(
Yes she does absolutely nothing that warrants her getting 5k. There are people saving lives who only get very little. All she does is dress like a stripper and use her body 😂 none of these insta people deserve the money they get. One of the assumptions video about Ana before, was that she earns thousands each month. Julie scoffed as if she wishes. Ana said with ads and everything it's been cut back. More like hundreds. They were totally lieing we all know she earns thousands a month.
They all know how bad it looks, she gets paid so much money for doing nothing. That's why they always play it down and deny it. Its been mentioned many times and they always deny it but she does get paid thousands for doing nothing.

Reactions: 15

idk if any of you know who he is, but he posts like 24h food challenges videos, and even though his content is just that and targeted towards kids/young teenagers, you can clearly see he puts in a lot of effort as he makes the food himself from scratch most of the time. if ana wanted to do 24h food challenges she should see how he does it first bc hers are so tit

Reactions: 17
Did me Julie said she’d have another baby or have I dreamt this 😂
Sounds like a wild fever dream, u ok hun? xoxo

To reply, I highly doubt it because she seems to struggle with Atticus, I'm not saying that to be nasty like she has openly admitted that she has a rough time and couldn't wait to send him back to school. I mean, I don't blame her but that's just me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen sophdoeslife recent video laughing at 24 hour challenges lol. She basically says it’s obvious that youtubers don’t actually do it for 24 hours
She’s also tweeted before about how some you tubers personality is just McDonald’s (shade) and now this, she deffo can’t stand ana

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did me Julie said she’d have another baby or have I dreamt this 😂
I’m pretty sure she said on a YouTube video (I can’t remember which one) that if she found a decent partner she’d consider having another child because ‘she’s never experienced having a child with the dad around’ ...

Reactions: 9

idk if any of you know who he is, but he posts like 24h food challenges videos, and even though his content is just that and targeted towards kids/young teenagers, you can clearly see he puts in a lot of effort as he makes the food himself from scratch most of the time. if ana wanted to do 24h food challenges she should see how he does it first bc hers are so tit
Grackle does great food challenges too, she tends to do a lot of research on the background and involve her family, i know who i'd rather my kids watch

Reactions: 16
105770262_3630766953607022_861305086545338415_n.jpg

Ana 'liked' this on Twitter... SIS, we get it. She's almost 20 years old & always mentions sex like a giddy schoolgirl. She's never had a boyfriend but acts as if she's the most lusted after girl... HUN, where? As people have mentioned, it's obvious she's confused when it comes to her content / audience as she has a ton of 12 year old fans but she's trying to appeal to an older audience.

Also completely unrelated but has anyone noticed how meJulie pronounces Ana's name more like Ana-stay-Z-YA and Ana pronounces it completely differently. I know it's a matter of preference but I just find it funny. Random I know sorry lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
View attachment 165102
Ana 'liked' this on Twitter... SIS, we get it. She's almost 20 years old & always mentions sex like a giddy schoolgirl. She's never had a boyfriend but acts as if she's the most lusted after girl... HUN, where? As people have mentioned, it's obvious she's confused when it comes to her content / audience as she has a ton of 12 year old fans but she's trying to appeal to an older audience.

Also completely unrelated but has anyone noticed how meJulie pronounces Ana's name more like Ana-stay-Z-YA and Ana pronounces it completely differently. I know it's a matter of preference but I just find it funny. Random I know sorry lol
At this point I like saff SO much more.. she never does this kind of stuff and even in her haul videos she gets concerned with tops showing too much skin when they aren’t even close?? Yet Ana posts such revealing pictures and likes tweets of this manner, talks about boys and sex 24/7, plays hard to get, tries so hard to be the “single” relatable girl when clearly she just really wants a bf

Reactions: 26
Grackle does great food challenges too, she tends to do a lot of research on the background and involve her family, i know who i'd rather my kids watch
yes! i love her too. both of them know their specific audience, and are family friendly. they also do background research into different cultures!

Reactions: 13
Uh oh is that ANOTHER face lift contraption julies advertising on her story again??? Make up your mind woman, you can’t brag about one and then brag about another.... she’ll do ANYTHING for the money 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can't even be bothered to demonstrate how to put it on properly for fucks sake. The lopsided ear loops look ridiculous. You'd think that they'd try to find a model who actually looks younger than their age as opposed to older as well.
Reasons why I feel like most of her ads aren’t even real, the companies don’t ask her to do it but she only does them to get noticed by company so that they’ll then ask her to actually do one, makes me feel so sorry for her lmfao

3241D74B-B47E-48CF-AD44-D540E9273CC7.jpeg

lol saw this on my ig and thought of this thread 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She‘s only just felt comfortable putting a tampon in without hating feeling it inside her so she needs to chill on speaking so much because she’s contradicting everything she says. Queen of contraDICKtions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Reasons why I feel like most of her ads aren’t even real, the companies don’t ask her to do it but she only does them to get noticed by company so that they’ll then ask her to actually do one, makes me feel so sorry for her lmfao

View attachment 165170
lol saw this on my ig and thought of this thread 😳
I’ve heard before that your boobs don’t actually get saggy if you don’t wear bras as they learn to support themselves whereas in a bra they don’t - no idea the science of that tho

She‘s only just felt comfortable putting a tampon in without hating feeling it inside her so she needs to chill on speaking so much because she’s contradicting everything she says. Queen of contraDICKtions.
Surely she knew that you’re not supposed to feel a tampon inside you? It’s normally a sign you haven’t put it in right, this info is widely known as it’s such a common occurrence. She most likely tried it once and did it wrong and hated it and never bothered to try again. I would like to say tho that I think it’s great how she used to say how she prefers pads and doesn’t like tampons as a lot of the time people turn their noses up at pads and it made me feel insecure when I was younger that I preferred them.

Reactions: 11
That advert that Julie has done is very poor taste, saying it helps with lymphatic drainage...yeah nice one to the people that have lymphatic malformations. Just shove a bit of cheap elastic round your face, that will cure a life long disease 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.