Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give us a clue Ana. What are you doing as you do a lot of things pretty good...

Sitting in bed?
Eating onion?
tanning too dark?
Talking about sex?
Pretending you're dating boys you're obsessee with?
Talking about your boobs?
Wearing sizes 10 times too small?

View attachment 173865
Poor ana what a stressful workload. The next thing now will be "I need a holiday". Saffron won't go with her now she has a boyfriend so she will have to pester byron into going with her then she can pose in her bikini with him, that'll get them talking "They're gonna think we're having sex now hehehe..so sick" and byron will want to get in the ocean and swim away as far as he possibly can.

Reactions: 25
Lmao so funny how our ‘best friends’ Ana and Saffron who have said all lockdown they miss each other SO MUCH, and can’t wait to go on holiday after have now not seen each other, anas met and travelled to see other friends (not saffron) and saffron’s of on holiday with her boyfriend. All for the YouTube career this ‘friendship’.

Reactions: 15
(Sorry irrelevant to the thread; I wanted to reply to the person who told me what IB subjects they took but I can’t find the comment lol) but I got my results today!!! What did you get?? (It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me, either way congrats!!!)
THE IB IS BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!! lmao i got a decent score overall but i missed my firm uni offer because my HLs got screwed over. Predicted 777 from school, never got below a 7 in any tests in psych... got 666 :mad: hope it went better for you :')

Reactions: 3
So she was lying about never trying olives before..she bought them in her ‘only eating food that begins with the first letter or our names’ video!
Pretty sure she tried olives in a video with Mark ferris too! Love how she was saying haven’t ‘properly’ tried this. Well you have tried it then..? Should have named the video - ‘eating foods I haven’t properly tried’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
anas obsessed with saying that she’s byrons girlfriend (byrons new video)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
THE IB IS BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!! lmao i got a decent score overall but i missed my firm uni offer because my HLs got screwed over. Predicted 777 from school, never got below a 7 in any tests in psych... got 666 :mad: hope it went better for you :')
aw I’m sorry to hear! I got 7’s in all my highers (bit of a nerd x) ended up with 2 6’s for maths and Chinese a haha, I was actually surprised that I got A’s for TOK and EE bc both my teachers were a mess :// maybe you can get your subjects remarked? I’m getting both chinese and maths remarked bc they’re a mark away. Congrats though you still did amazing!

Anyways back to the thread, since saff’s most recent video was reacting to hate comments, are we gonna see another one from Ana anytime soon?? Itd be a great time to copy her now!! The vid would be so much more interesting than another challenge or q&a🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
her staple pieces haul was so boring, with those creepy poses and so called “original” outfits. i saw a comment about her lisp and i didn’t notice it until i watched that video

Reactions: 8
I don't actually know Byron and have never watched any of his content but is he not gay?

Reactions: 5
C009757F-D19B-42AF-B20A-F66D5DF88B03.png
C5A924CC-916B-4C4C-B5E6-BA036866F6CF.png

omg Byron’s new vid is gold 😂😂 Ana’s face whenever Haz answered/she got it wrong herself. Also, she says that everyone ships her and Byron together, yet she says stuff like “yea maybe a cat noise” or “I actually am jealous” when Haz said she saw Byron’s dick?? ALSO why is Byron sitting far from her and so close to Haz loool
D23ACD38-E5DE-441E-AA4C-FE1F6ECDE94B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 174062View attachment 174063
omg Byron’s new vid is gold 😂😂 Ana’s face whenever Haz answered/she got it wrong herself. Also, she says that everyone ships her and Byron together, yet she says stuff like “yea maybe a cat noise” or “I actually am jealous” when Haz said she saw Byron’s dick?? ALSO why is Byron sitting far from her and so close to Haz looolView attachment 174073
I think she’s sitting far so she can make out that she’s totally social distancing when we all know she isn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 174062View attachment 174063
omg Byron’s new vid is gold 😂😂 Ana’s face whenever Haz answered/she got it wrong herself. Also, she says that everyone ships her and Byron together, yet she says stuff like “yea maybe a cat noise” or “I actually am jealous” when Haz said she saw Byron’s dick?? ALSO why is Byron sitting far from her and so close to Haz looolView attachment 174073
She has a different personality altogether in this video. The swearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.