Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnniG

Chatty Member
So in Haz's video Ana says she saw the hairiest penis ever and she thought "Urrr this can't be normal" then says she sucked it anyway after Haz tells her she has the right to say no. Even Haz and Byron looked pretty disgusted. Ana is literally vile 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

gooby

‘We’re both blonde so people always get us mixed up’

Ana and Saf? Mixed up? I dont think so

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ladymary

I always wonder why some people think she's so attractive. Her mouth is very odd the shape of it. Plenty of people have a bigger bottom lip and a small top lip but hers is so odd looking. When she does all her pouty face poses it looks weird cause the bottom of her face is so strange looking

Sorry but she isn't pretty at all

Reactions: 37

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Why does anas insta bio say ‘girl from tiktok’ like she’s famous on there, 90% of her following is because of YouTube, not because she is entertainingly or funny 😂

• Haha

Randomopinions

52586921-E0B2-42BA-8200-4A935DCD674C.png

‘Makes them look even’ Yeah sure Jan
AFE90523-69CE-456C-B61B-AD1AF3DAA1FD.png

Pretty sure you’re supposed to wear an bikini top with that but...🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

speach7991

I think the other thing with Ana's obsession of talking about sex and body count is that she no longer has any idea who her audience is or how to cater to them. Byron & Haz talk about sex all the time but it's pretty clear their channels are for older teenagers, right? But Ana goes from doing a 'i only ate pink for 24 hours' ... which surely only a 12 year old would want to watch... to talk about how many people her Mum has slept with. It's all over the place, her brand is so messed up.

Randomopinions

I’m all for commenting on this thread where Anna doesn’t have to visit but I think making comments on her profiles about her used pad (or anything mean) isn’t necessary. I think it’s likely she just doesn’t know she left the shot in there again, otherwise she would’ve cut it out like she did the first time.
No matter wether she knew it was in the shot or not she still shouldn’t have left a used pad in the corner, it’s disgusting. I think she deserves to be called out for it. Not only does she not wash her hands but she leaves dirty pads lying around her bedroom floor.🤢

• Sick
  • Heart

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
Lmao had nothing better to do so I counted how many times she said boobs/bra in her shein haul.
out of however many tops she tried on, the word boobs was mentioned a total of 6 times. And the word bra was mentioned 19 times.
so yes, nobody cares, please stop drawing attention to it.
And also, don’t please don’t take a shot each time she says it, because you will no longer be with us anymore. Thankyou, goodnight.

• Haha

millenialpink

Does anyone remember when Ana, her mum and her brother were doing a tesco shopping challenge and Atticus wanted strawberries and they had ran out and Ana's mum said, "that ain't right" It just came across to me like they were entitled to get those strawberries. It kinda made me see why Atticus was sitting crying over eating an onion and getting his stomach rubbed. The family is probably the most dramatic family ever.

• Haha

opini0nated

Chatty Member
grackle did a video where she eats a six year olds dream day of eating for 24 hours asking her six year old god sister what she would like to have instead of just googling it. her eating challenges have so much thought put into them, and are so unique, she almost always cooks everything from scratch which is so good to watch. made me think of if Ana did a video like that, it would probably go something like this:
McDonald’s for every meal atticus will probably say. Well it will either be from McDonald’s or tesco as that’s the only things Ana knows, maybe a ‘rip off’ Taco Bell if she pushes the boat out.
the little girl in graces video did get a mcdonalds for her lunch but even then her order was more adventurous than atticus and I think they’re the same age.

Last edited:

cybervoodoo

Actually thought for a minute that this video might be interesting and she might actually try something a bit unusual...but no, the first thing she put in the trolley was a fucking meal deal 😂

• Haha

hannah123

VIP Member
Watching her, her mum and brother rate flapjack out of 10 on her bed. I can’t anymore, it’s like an alien trying to integrate in to human life.

• Haha

phx

"I'm more of a water drinker to be honest, I opt for water whenever I can get it" in the latest video... first I've heard of this, swear she's always drinking fizzy drinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Weeskatergurl

Rant Time. Seeing Julie advertise stuff like the crap body shots and now the chin lift honestly boils my blood. I try to never judge a parent but if she is promoting that then she is a terrible role model for her children. That stuff doesn't fucking work. It's a strategy to get young impressionable viewers who suffer with body confidence to waste their hard earned money on something which claims to detox your body while all it really does is give you the shits. ow can she be okay with promoting a product that she fucking knows doesn't work. People will buy it, use it, see it does fuck all and then feel bad cause in their mind it must mean it's something wrong with them. This can cause restricting food intake and then craving food at night, binging on it and then feeling guilty and they they are stuck in an endless cycle. I know how this feels. Just last night i tried to eat "healthy and clean" and by ten I was craving everything because I had deprived my body of it and by 11 i was feeling guilty about what I had eaten. Julie is promoting this kind of behaviour whether she want's to admit it or not.

• Sad

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Ana talking about a boy putting a finger up her bum in hazs video...🤢 and how fast a guy came when she sucked him off 🤮

She’s laughing like a fucking child when talking about STDs in hazs video as haz opens up about when she had one and speaks on the importance on sexual health and links below a free testing site that gets sent out anon to your address. She’s deffo the type that thinks it’s ‘cool’ to get fingered by a lad in the back of his car. She’s actually grim.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Amelia223

Chatty Member
I’m not a big fan of saffron but compared to ana she works so much harder. Ana has been doing the same filming videos and editing for years now whereas saffron has gone so far. You can’t even say it’s because of the subscriber count because when saff was at a million, she managed to release her primark range. Ana is just lazy and makes repetitive content, she seems smarter than saffron but doesn’t use her intelligence at all.

indescribe

CE2B6976-528C-47F7-B788-F1B595AB818B.jpeg

Picture of pub goers today, if Ana went to the pub today honestly I think she’d be the blonde girl.

• Haha
  • Sick