Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfies_Boy

Can someone please explain why Ana is wearing a newspaper? It looks like battered cod and chips under there!!

E10F8B39-DED1-48A1-863E-674A5A7370F7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 123

gooby

It's disgusting to think of julie on tinder anyway :sick: someone should warn the guys on there. Tinder used to be always just known for hook ups and one night stands. Now I see people kinda using it for dating. I don't think Tinder is really for dating. It's for sex. Guys just looking for it. You might get lucky and find a decent guy. If anyone is looking for a relationship/love try another app. It's gross to think of julie on there and one night stands. At the start of the video ana asks her what's her body count is 10 no 15. I can't bear to find out anymore so not watching. That was making me feel sick. She's not old and that's a lot of guys to sleep with. When did this "body count" trend start it's stupid. It's these youtube instagram influencers started it. I know it used to be called something different. Now all you hear is body count. Not something to be proud of sleeping with a high number of guys. I hear body count I automatically think murder

I'm only 30 but in my teens there was such a thing of "sluts" and being easy. All of these body counters clearly are. You can never really say it anymore or hear it said but that's what they are. It's not hating on women saying it. You go around sleeping with a load of guys one night stands that's what you are. All of these body count influencers are easy :ROFLMAO:
‘That’s a lot of guys to sleep with’ - she can sleep with as many guys as we wants. Any age can be on tinder and as long as it’s consensual and everyone involved want the same thing, there is nothing wrong in having it for hook ups no matter what your age. ‘Body count’ is a mad concept because it implies that it makes a difference to your worth - it doesn’t. Your post smells like sex shaming. Im not saying I agree with how Ana and Julie approach talking it but that doesn’t mean they’re disgusting for having sex with a lot of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Alfies_Boy

POV: You’re a patient waking up from the anaesthetic after Dr Atticus has just taken your appendix out
Dr Atticus: (gets right in your face) BUT WHAT WOULD YOU RATE IT OUT OF TEN?!
You’re a junior doctor Atticus and we’re paying you £28,000 starting salary.

Atticus: WHAT A RIP OFF!! My sister is a YouTuber and gets 30k for a yearly brand deal and 5k a month and writes off her taxes for food and clothes!! RIP OFF!

• Haha
Reactions: 79

LS932

Gay, straight, bisexual, who knows? But Interested in Ana he is definitely not

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Calabria

VIP Member
Christ, Atticus as a doctor, whatever next?
POV: You’re a patient waking up from the anaesthetic after Dr Atticus has just taken your appendix out
Dr Atticus: (gets right in your face) BUT WHAT WOULD YOU RATE IT OUT OF TEN?!

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Wills315

VIP Member
Anastasia Kingsnorth #11- byron obsessed, flaunting her chest, shes naked again, thinks shes the best.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

airwolf97

Maybe I'm just sensitive but the questions about how much they earn each month really hits a nerve considering how people are struggling financially atm. Definitely a kick in the teeth that someone that does jack shit can earn 5k a month whilst some of us can barely stay afloat working full time :(

Reactions: 68

J54321

julie “i want Atticus to go university and maybe become a doctor or a lawyer”...
Um he can’t even stomach a onion without his belly rubbed...
Also speak for yourself Juls, You have never had a basic job and can’t admit that you’re only on instagram for shitty brand deals which happens because of your daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
Anastasia kingsnorth #12 - I'm not a virgin, I have sex, I own a dildo, I am sexual. Did I mention I've had sex?

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
The look on Anna’s face after she said she earns more than 5k a month, so smug. Just annoyed me. Am I jealous? Maybe a little bit but not of her or her job, only because I like most people I know work so damn hard to earn less than that and she gets paid a fortune for sitting in her room talking about one night stands and her Mums body count. 🙄
Imagine earning 5k a month and living in a squishy rented property with your mum on benefits, who doesn't work. Wearing clothes from pretty little thing and living off of freebies, not moving from your bed all day whilst dining on mcdonalds and kfc thinking you're living your best life. Whilst using products tested on animals, full of parabens or just cheap nasty products. Surrounded my fake greenery and a desk in the corner calling it your office. Oh and not being able to get a decent tan. No chanel bag will make her life look classy or goals.

Not saying any of these are a bad thing, but making out you're bathing in cash, at least use it wisely.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

franlouiserose

Tbf I applaud Haz for opening up about her experience with STDs and linking the testing kit in her bio, it just shows how much more mature she is than Ana who would laugh out loud at the word "willy" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 61