Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am SO SO tired of her mentioning her body count, virginity, kiss with Byron, how much she earns
IT S BORING
It's literally the SAME content all over her platforms, every single week (if not day) she talks about these topics and says the exactly same things

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Does anyone remember when Ana, her mum and her brother were doing a tesco shopping challenge and Atticus wanted strawberries and they had ran out and Ana's mum said, "that ain't right" It just came across to me like they were entitled to get those strawberries. It kinda made me see why Atticus was sitting crying over eating an onion and getting his stomach rubbed. The family is probably the most dramatic family ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
do you think Anna and Byron have ever “hooked up”? I mean she always avoids talking about it and never answers questions about it. I’m dying to know if they’ve had sex. Maybe they’ve just kissed. I guess we’ll never know! God I wish she’d tell us!
Is this a joke..? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like Saffs bought a new range rover - Ana's dream car
How long until Ana copies her?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looks like Saffs bought a new range rover - Ana's dream car
How long until Ana copies her?
tbf I would love to see Mejulie face if Ana bought herself a new car considering how many hints she’s been dropping that she wants/needs a new one

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
tbf I would love to see Mejulie face if Ana bought herself a new car considering how many hints she’s been dripping that she wants/needs a new one
Mejulie really needs to get a proper job instead of advertising rubbish on instagram if she wants a new car. I bet you she throws half of it away after she gets her money. She is clinging onto the back of Ana's career. I bet if Ana moves out like she said she was gonna do Julie will start a youtube channel or something to get more money.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Thank god she’s dying her hair back to brown. Only took until saffron to dye her hair brown for ana to do it of course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think her teeth look great. It really annoys me when people say they are so bad as mine are a lot worse. And I'm now 27 and getting braces as I was not able to afford them before.

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over how mcjulie openly admits her body count is over 20 on camera especially in front of Ana, no wonder Ana sleeps around

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.