Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Everyone wants me and Byron together” babe aren’t you the one instigating it all the time...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
we dont even know if she actually works out. she could just throw on some clothes and then just take a pic of an exercise and thats it. i know shes posted a video of her working out on youtube but its easy to just do it once and never again. it'll also be hard to know i assume bc she already has a 'good' body. she needs to eat healthier not workout. daily exercise is fine, i think if she changed her diet up she would see changes super fast especially with her face area.

also i commented on that post where this account called out ana and those two other girls, sophia and cinzia. i got some rude replies and then my comment was reported and deleted lol so.

Reactions: 10
Maybe I'm just sensitive but the questions about how much they earn each month really hits a nerve considering how people are struggling financially atm. Definitely a kick in the teeth that someone that does jack tit can earn 5k a month whilst some of us can barely stay afloat working full time :(

Reactions: 68
Maybe I'm just sensitive but the questions about how much they earn each month really hits a nerve considering how people are struggling financially atm. Definitely a kick in the teeth that someone that does jack tit can earn 5k a month whilst some of us can barely stay afloat working full time :(
Well more than 5k by the sounds of it, which is even worse lol

Reactions: 19
julie “i want Atticus to go university and maybe become a doctor or a lawyer”...
Um he can’t even stomach a onion without his belly rubbed...
Also speak for yourself Juls, You have never had a basic job and can’t admit that you’re only on instagram for crappy brand deals which happens because of your daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I’m all for commenting on this thread where Anna doesn’t have to visit but I think making comments on her profiles about her used pad (or anything mean) isn’t necessary. I think it’s likely she just doesn’t know she left the shot in there again, otherwise she would’ve cut it out like she did the first time.
If she does or doesn’t know she left it in the shot is absolutely irrelevant to the fact that NO woman should ever rip off a used sanitary towel and throw it on the bedroom floor! That is absolutely disgusting!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I think the thing that annoys me the most about the shein haul is the fact she didn’t change her bra to a nuder colour, I know it might seen like I’m just picking but it’s so frustrating because she is so lazy like if she knew she was doing this video then why didn’t she take it in to consideration.

Also I don’t understand why she keeps getting crop tops and bikini tops in extra small when it’s clear her boobs are too big for them. Especially since some of the bikini tops have underwire so her boobs won’t fit them properly. I sort of understand with normal length T-shirt’s because sometime u want them a little more tight fitting but not to the point were they squeeze your boobs.

Oh and another thing, it’s so frustrating to see her be confused as to why everything is wrapped in plastic bags like she doesn’t like the over use of plastic but she’ll buy sh*tty cheap fast fashion even though she can afford to live sustainably.
F5B2651B-2720-4317-98B4-CFA7C7805003.jpeg

this is the size guide from Shein and Ana saying shes a size 4/the clothes are “too big” doesn’t seem right to me ://

Reactions: 13
That was the most calculated assumptions video I’ve ever seen. Every question was planted by Ana and Julie in a thinly veiled attempt to either squash rumours (which are probably true) or brag about money and dick.

They are a pair of skanky hoes from hoeville who would sell their nan for a dodgy brand deal and a packet of Mayfair Lights.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The ig accounts Ana and saff’s minions create for them really creep me out lol with all the collages and “omg she’s so perfect” posts. I don’t get the point of them, they aren’t that famous?? They just film random vlogs and challenge videos imo yet they have a whole fandom created???
Honestly some of those accounts are concerning, they are quite literally obsessed, it's fine for teenagers to look up to someone (although Ana's a tit role model) but they talk like she is actually someone they know , like a close friend. Its bizarre.

Reactions: 14
i know i’m posting a lot of stuff from anas twitter, but remember when there was a girl who was friends with ana, and then tried to keep in contact with her by telling her when she was in town and asking her to meet up and stuff but ana always used the excuse ‘i’m busy’ or something like that. now she’s liking tweets about the exact same thing!
654C3C39-2316-499A-BB42-CCC0520D7016.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'oh no I just pay board Mum pays all the bills' technically if the board is high enough could still mean Ana pays imo

Reactions: 30
If she does or doesn’t know she left it in the shot is absolutely irrelevant to the fact that NO woman should ever rip off a used sanitary towel and throw it on the bedroom floor! That is absolutely disgusting!!!!
Other people's bad hygiene doesn't bother me if it's in their own space and not effecting me. It's gross to leave it on the floor but I still think it's a step too far to write it on her profiles to call her out on something that hasnt harmed anyone. People who leave their open pads in the work toilets on the other hand...:sick:

That was the most calculated assumptions video I’ve ever seen. Every question was planted by Ana and Julie in a thinly veiled attempt to either squash rumours (which are probably true) or brag about money and dick.
And the way Anna kept wasting time increasing the body count. I think the only new thing I learnt was that she was a shelf stacker before youtube. You could tell the answers were rehearsed (for Anna at least). And she probably wanted to dispel the Morgz thing again.

Reactions: 15
wait did ana say her mum works for her at one point .. also lol no one wants you and byron to date and no one LITCHERALLY thinks u look like saffron omfg
When did she say she worked for her? I must have missed it and I ain’t watching that tit again 😂 can only remember Mejulie saying her last job is what she does now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See what annoyed me about the video was the way ana answered the questions. The way she said ‘no’ and ‘never’ made it seem like “why would you even ask that” but she’s LiTeRaLlY picked the questions out herself. Her tone was very “I’m too good for this tit

Reactions: 16
View attachment 162155
this is the size guide from Shein and Ana saying shes a size 4/the clothes are “too big” doesn’t seem right to me ://
I am size 4 and I am way MORE and MORE skinny than Ana
There's no way she's a 4! Imo she's either 8 or 10
I don't get why she has to lie considering the age range that follow her, poor little girls they receive such bad examples

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.