Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never get why she thinks loosing her virginity is a personality trait? She only seems to do it to impress all of her younger viewers who are desperate to grow up 🤮

Reactions: 20
Only just started the questions video and so far pretty much all the questions are the ones I sent in hahaha ‘you earn 3k a month, 1k+ for brand deal and you don’t approve of pictures Ana posts’ hahaha excited to see if there’s more, I wrote some good ones

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Other people's bad hygiene doesn't bother me if it's in their own space and not effecting me. It's gross to leave it on the floor but I still think it's a step too far to write it on her profiles to call her out on something that hasnt harmed anyone. People who leave their open pads in the work toilets on the other hand...:sick:
Oh yeah don’t get me wrong I would never put such a comment on such an open platform, I think that’s tit but ew she is a dirty cow 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Omg please don’t I work in a supermarket and you would not believe what I see in the staff toilets 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 some women are rank!

I’ll never get why she thinks loosing her virginity is a personality trait? She only seems to do it to impress all of her younger viewers who are desperate to grow up 🤮
😂😂😂 imagine thinking it’s cool to lose your virginity!
my first time was rubbish haha

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her tan is disgusting she just looks like a patchy umpa lumpa its like she's trying to look like Saffron with the bleach hair and the tan. All these quick fire assumptions etc are just attention seeking recycled videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can someone please explain why Ana is wearing a newspaper? It looks like battered cod and chips under there!!

E10F8B39-DED1-48A1-863E-674A5A7370F7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 123
Just watched Ana's latest Shein haul and gosh the girl is obsessed with her boobs isn't she! 7 mins in and I'm sure she mentioned her lopsided boobs and her bra about 50 times already. Give it a rest Ana, no one else cares about your chest!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Kinda weird asking your mum if she slept with other 30 people idk maybe its just me, i wouldnt wanna know

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Do you think that video confirmed that julies actually never had a job?
She completely avoided the question!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ana popping into any conversation to mention losing her virginity like:

D5A022EB-7489-4A6B-9C72-CCF08C952C5C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
was just watching the new video and spotted this comment 😂😂😂
AFE8239B-E468-41B1-A67D-FE02ED8BA958.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Maybe I'm just sensitive but the questions about how much they earn each month really hits a nerve considering how people are struggling financially atm. Definitely a kick in the teeth that someone that does jack tit can earn 5k a month whilst some of us can barely stay afloat working full time :(
i agree! Doctors, nurses, teachers, firefighters earn nothing like what youtubers earn!’

Reactions: 14
Honestly, if ana let her hair go back to her natural colour, got it cut, got rid of the AWFUL patchy tan and maybe started wearing diff lip colours (I actually think a red lip would suit her) she would look 10 times fresher and better. The try-hard early 2000s barbie doll look does nothing for her.
annn.PNG

like this is her in October 2018 and she looks so much better with darker blonde hair and less tan

Last edited:
Reactions: 51
Lmao had nothing better to do so I counted how many times she said boobs/bra in her shein haul.
out of however many tops she tried on, the word boobs was mentioned a total of 6 times. And the word bra was mentioned 19 times.
so yes, nobody cares, please stop drawing attention to it.
And also, don’t please don’t take a shot each time she says it, because you will no longer be with us anymore. Thankyou, goodnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
julie “i want Atticus to go university and maybe become a doctor or a lawyer”...
Um he can’t even stomach a onion without his belly rubbed...
Also speak for yourself Juls, You have never had a basic job and can’t admit that you’re only on instagram for crappy brand deals which happens because of your daughter.
Christ, Atticus as a doctor, whatever next?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ, Atticus as a doctor, whatever next?
POV: You’re a patient waking up from the anaesthetic after Dr Atticus has just taken your appendix out
Dr Atticus: (gets right in your face) BUT WHAT WOULD YOU RATE IT OUT OF TEN?!

• Haha
Reactions: 71
POV: You’re a patient waking up from the anaesthetic after Dr Atticus has just taken your appendix out
Dr Atticus: (gets right in your face) BUT WHAT WOULD YOU RATE IT OUT OF TEN?!
You’re a junior doctor Atticus and we’re paying you £28,000 starting salary.

Atticus: WHAT A RIP OFF!! My sister is a YouTuber and gets 30k for a yearly brand deal and 5k a month and writes off her taxes for food and clothes!! RIP OFF!

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.