Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Least she hasn’t got her tits hanging out for once
Not sure about anyone elses bf, but I don't think if she wants to get a boyfriend she should be posting pictures in her undies on instagram...maybe its cause i'm old fashioned but if I were a guy I wouldn't want the whole world to be able to see pictures on my girlfriend being close to naked on social media. Can some guys confirm if thats right or if I'm just odd :) lol

Reactions: 17
also was thinking, since Ana loves Jeffree star and Shane so much, I wonder what she thinks of all this drama. I don’t know the full story but I’m just glad I’ve never given any money to their careers. they sound terrible.
She had an anti-Shane tweet in her likes IIRC

Reactions: 3
As an ex Tesco employee, I’m embarrassed on behalf of the company for Julie’s ad. How is she even getting sponsors??

Reactions: 9
When you start pre-drinking before you’ve got ready to go out and have to get dressed a bottle of wine deep 😂
I was just about to post this pic 😂 whyyyy on earth would you want to wear your shirt like it's cutting off your blood supply for the rest of your life?

Reactions: 6
she never even picks an 'aesthetic' clothing style to stick to. its good to change and try different styles but its the fact that in everyday video or whenever she has new clothing items she's like "omg this is my favourite style ever", and then changes it two days later. i think she doesn't know what to do with herself at times

Reactions: 11
She doesn't have her own style, she just follows trends. However she even fails to follow them 😂 😂 I don't know how she manages to style everything she wears in the wrong way and makes every piece of clothing look awful

Reactions: 15
"Can I wear my shirt like this forever?" No! It looks ridiculous!!!!!! Might aswell not wear the shirt at all. Thanks Angel 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
The only male interaction she’s ever had was when the boys in primary chased her calling her dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 33
'#babesofmissguided'???? You think a lot of yourself hunny. No.

Combine the shirt tied around you like a bleeping straight jacket with the upside down mask and you've got yourself a look! #Fashionista

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can this girl stop using words she doesn’t understand! #Aesthetic

My grrrl Tiffany sums up Ana’s fashion sense and use of the English language.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 169963
I just don’t understand how someone can proudly walk around wearing fake designer????
Omg first off, imagining MeJulie walking round in that is too funny, but more importantly why the duck was she going to the Disney store??? 😂 literally the opposite of essential, people on this thread are so right all she seems to do is go to the shops, get costa and take pics in her mirror

Reactions: 16
Omg first off, imagining MeJulie walking round in that is too funny, but more importantly why the duck was she going to the Disney store??? 😂 literally the opposite of essential, people on this thread are so right all she seems to do is go to the shops, get costa and take pics in her mirror
If I see that leg bend one more time... it’s a wonder she hasn’t dislocated it by now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.