Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else remember in one of Ana's vids ages ago she said shane dawson was her favourite youtuber? Bet she regrets saying that now, he's an absolute raging hole

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't believe Julie isn't a drinker. I'd need a bottle of wine a night and a Valium parenting those two. When she threw the fit about the cranberry juice she was Atticus all over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
unrelated but while our activist Ana has been teaching us all (incorrectly) how to insert a tampon, has she mentioned period poverty? you know the global issue affecting millions of people who can’t access to clean, safe sanitary products? which means they’re forced to deal with their menstrual cycle with no dignity, and forced to take time off work and school due to having no access to sanitary products, the ones Ana has been flaunting on the camera, ignorant to the fact that some of her own viewers may be people who struggle with period poverty? not to mention the fact that she’s been quiet on spreading awareness for racism, which she only did because it was a “trend” in the first place to her, still can’t believe she never said the poor man’s name correctly and didn’t even handle it with dignity, she just edited and deleted clips of her ignorantly getting it wrong. not to mention her promoting shein, a brand known for fast fashion which is yet another issue our Ana is ignorant too. Ana, I know you’re reading this, the reason the prices are so cheap is because Shein is an unethical brand hunny who pay their workers so little it wouldn’t be accepted anywhere but third world countries. are you going to raise awareness about that? are you even aware of that as an issue (like most educated people are) or just choosing to be blind to it just so you can follow everyone else’s fashion sense that isn’t even your own? if you love your vintage m and m jacket so much how about you try and raise awareness about thrifting, which would actually be something worthwhile and sustainable for you to do, instead of showing your 12 year old McMinions your mum being ‘drunk’ for the first time. you won’t. the most you’ve done with your platform is engage in the ‘trend’ (as you see it) of racism and incorrectly spoke about how to insert a tampon. great way to go girl xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just getting round to watching the video, I can barely breathe seeing her in that top... I’m ClAuStRoPhObIc DaRrEn

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly. I know others have already commented on it but HER TOP. It's so so so so small. Soooo small. Jesus. Also, making cocktails and having one sip each? What are they gonna do with the rest? Is Julie gonna secretly neck the lot when Ana stops filming?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If theyre trying to hide the alcohol away from attic is.. 1) what are they gonna do about the smell 2) where are they gonna store all the bottles without him seeing them??
also, julie was literally be so annoying over it, when she shouted "mmmm this COFFEE is really tasty" in a sarcastic tone made me feel like she just doesnt care and wants to wind atticus up.

Reactions: 8
B6E87E98-B30A-45B1-9DFA-9D7366DD485C.jpeg
my friend sent me this from twitter lol honestly hopefully someone sends this to her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also why were they trying to hide the fact that MeJulie was drinking from Atticus? Like wtf is that all about, it reminded me of two underage teenagers trying not to get caught drinking by their parents. Surprised they didn’t have him in the video asking what they would rate it out of ten

Reactions: 26
Can you imagine being a parent and you’re so terrified of your own child and their bratty, controlling tantrums that you have to pretend you’re drinking coffee so they don’t know you’re having a sip of cocktail with your daughter. Seriously disturbing moments seeing Julie and Atticus’s relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
I don't care if she posts half naked photos. Do what you like. If that's what makes you feel "empowered" then go for it, even if there is clearly deeper conversation to have around the psychology of social media and how it distorts how we view and showcase ourselves and others.

The problem lies in the fact that the content she makes (24 hour challenge videos with her young sibling, etc.) doesn't match up to the demographic she's trying to attract on Instagram. She knows most of her subscribers are girls between the ages of, say, 13-17, yet her content is very much for the male gaze. People can argue that not everything is for the male gaze, but since the majority of her relatability is her talking about boys, there's clearly a connection there. Yes, sex sells, but your audience is young and impressionable and of an age where sex should not be the selling point.
THIS!!! If she were using her platform and even the same photos white a more feminist/empowering rhetoric, completely different story.

Edit: By that I mean, talking about being comfortable in your own skin and doing what's right for you. She could bang on about wanting a boyfriend as much as she wants, but her audience would know it's ok not to need one if she just said something like "but it's ok, you can do whatever you want, it's ok if you don't want a boyfriend."

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine being a parent and you’re so terrified of your own child and their bratty, controlling tantrums that you have to pretend you’re drinking coffee so they don’t know you’re having a sip of cocktail with your daughter. Seriously disturbing moments seeing Julie and Atticus’s relationship.
She acts as if she's scared of Atticus. Be the parent and be strict when he goes mad!

Reactions: 18
Agree, I think she was hamming it up. And the part where they both had to leave the room to get something and the other one was whispering to the camera was defo fake.
Edit: not sure why it quoted your post like that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before but I think I worded it wrong

Ana’s platform is very diverse. Too diverse in the fact that she’ll do one video drinking with her mum, then swearing with Haz on her channel, to doing nude Instagram shoots (should really profit off that with an onlyfans if she enjoys posing nude) to then doing all family friendly PG videos.

Saffron manages to keep her target audience as one instead of branching too far out.

Imo Ana is trying to be a teenanger (albeit a pathetic one going on about losing her virginity and drinking shots of wkd - hun I was drinking them at 12!!) but obviously wanting to keep her £5-10k a month pay check that YouTube gives her without putting much effort in

she reminds me of Gabriella Lindley, she used tobe more tolerable and she had her target audience. Now she’s completely changed, become a liar and no effort in her videos! Ana is the same the quality of videos has decreased (she was better around the time of being with morgz)

she also reminds me of katie price, but she should really copy Katie’s strategy. Katie has he die hard fans, and managed to change her image from page 3 model to doting mother and family woman (although her life is a car crash, people relate to it in some ways!)

it appears that ana doesn’t like filming the more pg friendly videos, although this video drinking with her mum was complete s*it and wasn’t done properly at least she was a bit happier. She should start to change her image instead of a mess

Who knows if anyone will read this but that’s just my opinion

Reactions: 20
I hate to be that witch, but I’m assistant manager in a bar that sells a lot of cocktails so that video just hurt me to watch 😭😭

1. the Cosmo needed lime juice and triple sec
2. The mojito needed like juice and sugar syrup
3. That is not what is in a blue lagoon
4. That was literally just iced coffee with vodka, if it was meant to be an expression martini it needed a hot shot of espresso and tia Maria

And ALL OF THEM needed shaking with ice and straining.

that video really had potential, and it could have been really good (to be fair, it was better than a lot of her recents), but as usual she was half hearted, and didn’t do things properly.

And as for the size of that top😂😂😂
I don’t drink anymore but blue lagoons 👌👌👌👌👌

Everyone does this. As people have said sex sells. She's not really showing off the jacket. She wants you to see her body. Like she could shown off the jacket with a top underneath and wearing some pants. But no she had all the clothes off cause she likes the attention.
If you can see the pic I've attached she's not really showing off them shoes. Sex sells. She could have shown them wearing shorts and a cute tshirt. No she has her boobs and ass out. Especially the top corner with just her ass and the shoes. She wants you seeing her ass not the shoes
Who ever wears a bikini and whacking great Nike trainers...
She thinks she is edgy and cool and mega sexy but actually she looks like a head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.