Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course! But I don’t think Ana, with an ultra dark fake tan, looks any other race than white (or orange😂)
i think ana doesn’t realise people think she’s blackfishing, i don’t think she’s trying to be black on purpose. it just seems like it to other people and she has no clue.

Reactions: 6
Surprised she doesn't wear pant liners, not like she can't afford them and they're nothing like pads where they're slightly bulky.

Reactions: 7
Ana was making decent money at 17 or younger why didn’t she get proper train track braces then?? Now that she’s nearly 20 she won’t want braces she should of gotten them when she was a teenager

Reactions: 16
Ana was making decent money at 17 or younger why didn’t she get proper train track braces then?? Now that she’s nearly 20 she won’t want braces she should of gotten them when she was a teenager
Yeah I'm shocked tbh bc if she was having dental appointments like you're meant to they would have offered at some point surely? Unless julie wasn't taking her to.the dentist :/

Reactions: 20
I think her new road trip video will be to Krispy Kreme cause they mentioned it so many times before.

what I don’t understand is why she always leaves everything until last minute. If this is the video for tomorrow then why go out today so she’ll have to edit it all tonight/tomorrow and then complain she spent all night editing. She literally doesn’t do anything else and the videos are half assed as it is.

Reactions: 20
I got train track braces at 15 after my dentist recommended them. My teeth were nowhere near as bad as Ana's is, so she surely would've got recommended if she was having regular dental appointments.

Reactions: 19
I got train track braces at 15 after my dentist recommended them. My teeth were nowhere near as bad as Ana's is, so she surely would've got recommended if she was having regular dental appointments.
She didn’t have regular eye tests so she definitely didn’t have regular dentist check ups

Reactions: 13
Lmao I’m howling at her recent tiktok’s comments... someone’s said “you look like sathron🤣🤣🤣 and all the others are about how she looks like she’s in her school uniform, and her mcminions replying saying “it’s fashion”, no no hunny, no, it WAS fashion, about 6 years ago...
DA49BB7C-8BC2-4447-B0DD-98716BA2FEC0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Because Julie didn't take her to the opticians, never mind a dentist!

Reactions: 12
do you think Anna and Byron have ever “hooked up”? I mean she always avoids talking about it and never answers questions about it. I’m dying to know if they’ve had sex. Maybe they’ve just kissed. I guess we’ll never know! God I wish she’d tell us!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
A90127CD-8637-4704-8C6F-98A136D2DA12.png

Didn’t she admit in one of haz’s videos she was in Her mums bed when her mum and someone had sex???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Anas never have I ever are all about sex, boys, drink again and trying to seem popular. She's pathetic and when's she's actually trying to create goals she is being nothing but embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
Anas never have I ever are all about sex, boys, drink again and trying to seem popular. She's pathetic and when's she's actually trying to create goals she is being nothing but embarrassing.
See the one about how she broke both her arms was interesting. She should include more stuff like that in her q and a videos rather than:

- Body count
- Drinking
- Drugs
- Body count
- Byron
- Atticus’ youtubers channel
- Was she a popular girl at school
- Body count
- Earnings
- Body count

over and over again. I know teenagers are asking the questions but she can choose ones she hasn’t answered 10x before.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.