Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t her parents quite wealthy though?
I think I remember her saying she didn’t come from a wealthy background so that’s part of the reason she’s so frugal. I thought she was the breadwinner but who knows.

I feel AOA values her privacy so she’ll probably actively try to stop people finding the address, unlike Leigha, who desperately needs the validation of strangers - she just had to prove they could afford a house in the fringes of the eastern suburbs and as a result, people were able to easily find the address and what they paid.

Reactions: 11
It’s all relative as she would have sold the apartment for big money.
I hate talking about other people’s money but I think you’ll find her hubby is the breadwinner.
Ah ok. I suppose to me $5m is a high end amount but in Sydney inner city affluent suburbs it probably isn’t (I mean it still is, lol, but relative to income and property prices in Sydney it isn’t)

Reactions: 2
They seemed to live pretty modestly (by Sydney eastern suburbs standards) so probably managed to save a lot. I doubt a house in Paddington would cost less than $3m even if not renovated.

Let’s hope she doesn’t copy her friend Leigh and get every single item grifted….

Reactions: 2
Well she’s started throwing affiliate links on everything, so wouldn’t surprise me. Someone asked where her kids swivel bookshelf came from the other day so she affiliate linked it??? Sorry Brooke but you’re not an influencer, you seem wealthy enough to not have to worry about earning a few cents off a bookshelf. Sad really. Just tell ppl where it’s from love.

unlike Leigh though she does seem to have good taste, so her home I’m sure will look lovely and not full of grifted cheap crap from Catch. How embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not only did she affiliate link the bookshelf but when I clicked on it to look at it, it was $500!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Another influencer lunch to celebrate Amy’s book and the only ones who will pretend to read it. They are each others greatest fans.

Reactions: 3
My adhd hyper focus is incredibly thrilled to announce it has located AOAs house. Out of a weird respect for her privacy and the extent I went to in order to find it, I won’t share. $4m approx.
It is very AOA and devoid of any of the wonderful character you can find in 98% of Paddington real estate listings 😂
Also it would be a stretch to call whatever she is doing “a renovation.” Perhaps “cosmetic updating of fittings and floor coverings etc” as there is not a single thing wrong with this property nor is it in need of any attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
My adhd hyper focus is incredibly thrilled to announce it has located AOAs house. Out of a weird respect for her privacy and the extent I went to in order to find it, I won’t share. $4m approx.
It is very AOA and devoid of any of the wonderful character you can find in 98% of Paddington real estate listings 😂
Also it would be a stretch to call whatever she is doing “a renovation.” Perhaps “cosmetic updating of fittings and floor coverings etc” as there is not a single thing wrong with this property nor is it in need of any attention.
Omg, I need a hint here 😂

I thought I dropped a whole heap of hints 😩😩😩😩😩 I just had to explain to my partner how I spent all this time looking for a house owned by some lady on the internet called “an organised apartment”
I love your admission of the late night adhd research rabbit hole 🤣 Hard relate!
I really don’t know much about Sydney suburbs because I’m a VIC girl but I’m looking forward to seeing what AOA does with the house. I think her apartment would have looked nice when it was first done, but dated really quickly although it was quite sleek and functional compared to many apartments.
Can’t believe the children are getting their own rooms! I wonder if she managed to sell the overpriced used IKEA bits and bobs…

• Haha
I thought I dropped a whole heap of hints 😩😩😩😩😩 I just had to explain to my partner how I spent all this time looking for a house owned by some lady on the internet called “an organised apartment”
Well you must be an absolute super sleuth as I used all the hints Brooke gave plus yours above and I still can’t find it 😂😂 which is a shame because I love Paddington homes and love having a sticky beak online for inspiration for my own home.
I’m sure over time we’ll all be able to work it out. Her appartment was easy to work out after a while.

Reactions: 6
I think I’ve found it but I’m sure the big reveal of the reno will confirm!

Her apartment was very obvious, I clocked that building immediately having been to many parties there back in the day.

Reactions: 3
Well you must be an absolute super sleuth as I used all the hints Brooke gave plus yours above and I still can’t find it 😂😂 which is a shame because I love Paddington homes and love having a sticky beak online for inspiration for my own home.
I’m sure over time we’ll all be able to work it out. Her appartment was easy to work out after a while.
the three pictures she posted of the stairs was all I needed to deduce a floor plan (three levels, main stairs run on right of house, must have a multi level void and skylight, additional stairs facing void must lead to top level, the two bedrooms on first level that you can see from top of stairs both open onto a shared balcony / terrace..)
It was a matter of looking at the floor plans which takes time 😂. I found one more recently sold that matched the brief but not exactly, so I went and looked at houses sold in that same development / block and there it was 🤝 Paddington is really lovely in November. She has updated all the tiles outside and the carpets which wouldn’t have been cheap. If she’s painting the exterior then that would be interesting. When I say not a renovation I meant she probably isn’t knocking down walls or anything architectural.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you for your service 🙏🏼🙏🏼
the three pictures she posted of the stairs was all I needed to deduce a floor plan (three levels, main stairs run on right of house, must have a multi level void and skylight, additional stairs facing void must lead to top level, the two bedrooms on first level that you can see from top of stairs both open onto a shared balcony / terrace..)
It was a matter of looking at the floor plans which takes time 😂. I found one more recently sold that matched the brief but not exactly, so I went and looked at houses sold in that same development / block and there it was 🤝 Paddington is really lovely in November. She has updated all the tiles outside and the carpets which wouldn’t have been cheap. If she’s painting the exterior then that would be interesting. When I say not a renovation I meant she probably isn’t knocking down walls or anything architectural.
---
Also, just because I’m petty - must sting Leigh every time her friends quietly outdo her even though she’s saaaah famous and all farshun and international (business class) globetrotter, head on a stick, frail and her poor brain, editor in chief (what the hell does that mean at the abysmal Mamamia anyway?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
lord Jesus even after all that I still can’t find it. 😂😂😂 I’m sure she will give away the location in time, or someone like her asshole friend Leigh will!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lord Jesus even after all that I still can’t find it. 😂😂😂 I’m sure she will give away the location in time, or someone like her asshole friend Leigh will!
Ok I won’t post link bc I feel like asshole but here is a pic that isn’t the main tile on realestate site 🧘‍♀️ and if someone else wants to then post the link by all means 💃🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
Thank you for your service 🙏🏼🙏🏼
---
Also, just because I’m petty - must sting Leigh every time her friends quietly outdo her even though she’s saaaah famous and all farshun and international (business class) globetrotter, head on a stick, frail and her poor brain, editor in chief (what the hell does that mean at the abysmal Mamamia anyway?)
it would absolutely sting, and it’s hilarious. Brooke is only “famous” because of Leigh and people snooping about when they all used to regularly post those ridiculous contrived marching outfit lunch photos.

a lot of these women (Brooke, Amy) have totally eclipsed Leigh in terms of success, wealth, popularity. Amy now has almost 140k followers, poor old more famous Leigh is stuck on 87k. Amy has “written” a book, and had many lunches hosted in her name or for her. Brooke and her husband have just purchased a 4m home actually IN the eastern suburbs, not just floundering about on the fringes like Leigh is. It would sting her soooo bad and I love it.
---
Ok I won’t post link bc I feel like asshole but here is a pic that isn’t the main tile on realestate site 🧘‍♀️ and if someone else wants to then post the link by all means 💃🏼
I found it. Wow- it’s horrible. Good on her though for being able to afford a 4mil home in Sydney.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9