Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sydney wannabes back for round 4….

Including but not limited to;

“Alcoholic Antiquated” Amy Gerard
“Boring Beige” Brooke Spain (An Organized Apartment)
“Klingy Kriminal” Kristin Fisher (Eyebrows)
“Joyless Jaded” Jade Cottee
“Lazy Loser” Leigh Campbell
Link to her own thread > https://tattle.life/tags/leigh-campbell

Reactions: 10
@Victoria212 I do believe her oldest is. I remember at a time where she shared a lot more, she mentioned that he hated shopping malls because it was noisy, busy, overwhelming etc, needed ear muffs, and a few other comments and stories about the feel of clothes etc. I have a feeling this was a huge factor in limiting what she shared of her kids on socials after awhile. I have to respect her that she shares these things but doesn't exploit her child/ren in the process

Reactions: 4
@Victoria212 I do believe her oldest is. I remember at a time where she shared a lot more, she mentioned that he hated shopping malls because it was noisy, busy, overwhelming etc, needed ear muffs, and a few other comments and stories about the feel of clothes etc. I have a feeling this was a huge factor in limiting what she shared of her kids on socials after awhile. I have to respect her that she shares these things but doesn't exploit her child/ren in the process
Yes, as annoying and smug as Jade is, I respect her for keeping her kids off socials - especially if one of them has additional needs. Leigha and co should take note.

Reactions: 4
I appreciate anyone who leaves their poor children out of an exploitative social media cesspool (Lee. Amy. Ahem.), but she hardly deserves a medal for resharing someone else’s post without any additional comment. She went quiet when we called her out for being a twit in a loveless marriage here. If she was “someone” and her husband let her do it to their kids, I bet she’d take as many ads as Lee. Which is the same number of hot meals she has, which literally are also free. Remember the 4 meatballs on rice for $60.

Reactions: 2
I appreciate anyone who leaves their poor children out of an exploitative social media cesspool (Lee. Amy. Ahem.), but she hardly deserves a medal for resharing someone else’s post without any additional comment. She went quiet when we called her out for being a twit in a loveless marriage here. If she was “someone” and her husband let her do it to their kids, I bet she’d take as many ads as Lee. Which is the same number of hot meals she has, which literally are also free. Remember the 4 meatballs on rice for $60.
Interesting. So do you reckon her husband is the one who has told her to keep the kids off social media?

Reactions: 1
There were a few comments on here about her kids and babies not being the cutest... I think she's kept them off since then!

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but am I right in saying that KFE borrowed a tonne of money from her own business, which then sent it into administration and then had to be reduced by the ATO? All to fund her own “lifestyle”??!

Reactions: 11
Please correct me if I’m wrong, but am I right in saying that KFE borrowed a tonne of money from her own business, which then sent it into administration and then had to be reduced by the ATO? All to fund her own “lifestyle”??!
Yah I think I read the director (KF) drew an excessive amount of funds 😅

• Haha
Rhian Gerard gives me total skeeve vibes. The way he’s always drunk/sleazy and his whole attitude to the cauliflower recipe.. ugh. Plus his job 🤢

Reactions: 11
Who is she keeping it real for? The bogans down the pub who get hammered, drive home and assault their “missus” or the alcoholic mums who can only function on the “sauce”?
Instead of the AO with the slimy husband, perhaps check out AA.

Attachments

Reactions: 10