Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
AOA selling her ikea furniture for basically what she paid for it is such an ick. Donate it you stingy embarrassment. Saying she’s had it for five years and selling it for $50 less than brand new is criminal. Surely no one would be stupid enough to buy it. These people are unbelievable. Like are you really that hard up for cash?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I love that Amy is leaving Leigh in her dust but damn, Amy’s manager must have done a deal with the devil. The opportunities she’s been afforded. Not bad for a racist bogan that just so happens to be thin with fake boobs and a half attractive head.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is what I hate about influencers. Without their platform, they’d be a nobody wasting away in the suburbs (looking at you too, Olivia White). People go to uni and slog their guts out for years in the media industry, and someone who has a half baked podcast with no formal media training gets handed an opportunity like this. It fucking pisses me off.

Reactions: 26

clawhands

Casual alcoholism. It makes it sound like you need alcohol to get through motherhood. Coming from a child of an alcoholic mother, it’s such low brow and thoughtless humour.
She’s an unintelligent bogan.

Reactions: 23

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
Is she actually serious? Selling her kids books for $60 while living in a $4 Million dollar house 🤯🤯 Privileged bullshit. I have way less money than her but still put books in the book libraries and donate all of the kids clothes to refugees/charities helping those less Privileged. Maybe consider if AOA 🙄 Makes me sick.

Reactions: 22

influenzaaar

VIP Member
My adhd hyper focus is incredibly thrilled to announce it has located AOAs house. Out of a weird respect for her privacy and the extent I went to in order to find it, I won’t share. $4m approx.
It is very AOA and devoid of any of the wonderful character you can find in 98% of Paddington real estate listings 😂
Also it would be a stretch to call whatever she is doing “a renovation.” Perhaps “cosmetic updating of fittings and floor coverings etc” as there is not a single thing wrong with this property nor is it in need of any attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
AOA selling her old things on Instagram again. It is such a repulsive thing to do. It really irritates me. Considering the monumental conversation around domestic violence currently why can she not donate to a women’s refuge? I have far, far less of an income than her and never sell anything I no longer want/need. Donate it you stingy, privileged idiot. Money really cannot buy class.
Side note- her new laundry is ridiculous and that outdoor glass table that looks like it belongs in the backyard of a share house for uni students is repulsive and if she’s getting rid of things by shilling them on Instagram, that should be the first thing to go.

Reactions: 21

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Lucky Amy is raising Charli to be so concerned about her looks, so she too can nab the world’s most mediocre tobacco salesman for a husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

exflighty

VIP Member
AOA selling her old things on Instagram again. It is such a repulsive thing to do. It really irritates me. Considering the monumental conversation around domestic violence currently why can she not donate to a women’s refuge? I have far, far less of an income than her and never sell anything I no longer want/need. Donate it you stingy, privileged idiot. Money really cannot buy class.
Side note- her new laundry is ridiculous and that outdoor glass table that looks like it belongs in the backyard of a share house for uni students is repulsive and if she’s getting rid of things by shilling them on Instagram, that should be the first thing to go.
Couldn’t agree with you more on this one. Selling her old kids stuff that could VERY easily be donated to a refuge. I’m actually quite taken aback that she’s trying to sell a book bundle for $60. Is she kidding??? Like you, I donate everything I don’t need or advertise things on a Facebook page I’m part of, but it all goes for free. I’m actually embarrassed for her. It is absolutely revolting, being able to afford to purchase a $4m home yet stingy enough and obviously has absolutely no shame in selling her kids stuff. Repulsive indeed.

• Sick
Reactions: 20

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Charli has had a lot of attitude with her, telling her she hates her when she doesn’t get her way. Also she’s very very into her looks and said that Amy will be the ugliest woman at some gathering if she went with curly hair.

Ugh I’ll get shot down here for this but I really felt for Amy. She was talking about how she would expect this behaviour when the hormones start kicking in but not at 8.
Hormones be kicking in much earlier these days 🥹 8-10 is about it. Amongst my friends it’s definitely 8 that seems to have been the beginning of it.
Anywho considering Amy calls herself Hagrid and spends half her life doing entirely appearance centred reels.. do ya blame Charlie? Monkey see, monkey do

Reactions: 19
The relationship definitely seems to have cooled. Amy is out with friends constantly. Leigh is out constantly. But other than a few cross over events and the lunches with that bigger group, they are never together now. I agree that there’s probably a lot of jealousy. Leigh is super pretentious and Amy is unashamedly bogan. Leigh has spent “decades” honing her craft and (in her mind) slaving away at a real job. Amy is a nobody mummy blogger, who has been exceptionally lucky. Must sting.
---
Should add, that’s how I think Leigh sees it! Amy is problematic, but I think she’s good at what she does and she’s a decent content creator, which has afforded her these opportunities. Can’t say the same for Leigh.

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Amy hosting a Pilates and sound bath event for omnilux VIP guests while wearing a Lululemon body suit with body by Berner is the absolute peak of privileged white woman shit, and I don’t even know what I just wrote. What a momentous hill she’s climbed.

• Haha

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Amy’s manager needs a promotion for sure. A book, a radio show. She’s come a long way from being a basic mummy blogger.

Has Leigh congratulated her yet? Can’t wait for that passive aggressive comment!
We’ll learn that Leigh has turned down multiple radio deals.

I have no idea what Amy’s appeal is, I definitely don’t see it, but hats off to her manager.

• Haha

influenzaaar

VIP Member
I don't think I'm the right person for a back story but basically she's been racist AF in the past, her husband works for a sales company marketing cigarettes and vapes and she's an alcoholic, but just sooooo relatable because she keeps it real with her parenting ie. Exploiting her children.
She’s a thin blonde wine mum with fake tits who rose to mumfluencer status through afore mentioned qualities peppered in with a “no holds barred” approach to sharing every intimate detail about her children’s challenges, and a good dose of drunk slut dropping on the dance floor. 🫶🏻
Look she’s much less painful than many other dickheads, would say she’s likeable even, but she perpetuates wine mum culture to the max and yeah, past examples of racism were rife.

Reactions: 18

frenchiefern

VIP Member
But of course the customers are all men and their little wives got to come for a night out. Revolting industry, just imagine that group out 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17