Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a sly ask for freebies?
Of course it is. Throwing it out there that she just “loves” abstract art. You watch- there will be a collab with someone who wants to ride the coattails…

I find it bizarre though that she needs a tonne of furniture? From memory (I could be wrong) her boys both had brand new beds at the old place, plus she had quite a beautiful dining setting and buffet unit that would work in the new home. Where has all her furniture gone? Why were they using her parents old furniture? Did they not take it to their new home? I’m confused

Reactions: 16
Ok but now Amy is in South Australia. Wasn’t she just at a mid week break with her mum in the last week?

Reactions: 5
I came to post this earlier then got distracted lol. Mainly I was surprised she’s 175cm! Girly is taller than I expected 😂
Haha was just going to say weight is meh/expected I was shocked at height.

Although did she just plug that in herself??? Assuming it would have weighed her but maybe she put height in.

Haha was just going to say weight is meh/expected I was shocked at height.

Although did she just plug that in herself??? Assuming it would have weighed her but maybe she put height in.
I’ve had proper body scans done and it knows everything itself. Even measured my waist etc somehow. Lame of Priceline to have such a basic and outdated machine! Give people something useful like visceral fat.

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen her twice in person at a shopping mall and at a restaurant. She is absolutely not that tall, I’m short and we were basically eye to eye as we passed.
This was well before her profile grew and she was quite friendly as we had a chat once, we know mutual people. I’m sure she’s still friendly, just with a larger ego now.

Reactions: 6
Her ego is larger than life now.
All she does is eye f***k herself in the mirror playing sponsored dress ups

I’ve seen her twice in person at a shopping mall and at a restaurant. She is absolutely not that tall, I’m short and we were basically eye to eye as we passed.
This was well before her profile grew and she was quite friendly as we had a chat once, we know mutual people. I’m sure she’s still friendly, just with a larger ego now.

Reactions: 4