Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Jade liking this post. She’s saying so many things without uttering a word. I guess this is what happens when you baby trap a wealthy man who wasn’t in love with you then turn your nose up at the general public.
Not to WK, because I find Jade insufferable, but she could have liked that post as it stirs up feelings about her own parents or possibly in-laws?

Reactions: 4
I know this is not a thread about her but the way Eleanor P speaks sickens me. The lip smacking, spit sounding thing is just ugghh 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know this is not a thread about her but the way Eleanor P speaks sickens me. The lip smacking, spit sounding thing is just ugghh 🤮
The way she speaks is so performative - imagine being her husband and having to put up with it every day

AG with charli in a crop and bike shorts on her story is level 100 tit at keeping my kid safe online kinda parenting.

Reactions: 9
AG with charli in a crop and bike shorts on her story is level 100 tit at keeping my kid safe online kinda parenting.
Also Amy: where has my little girl gone? All she cares about is what she wears and what she looks like.
Are these people so self absorbed that they can’t see they’re the problem? Sadly, the answer is yes.

Reactions: 6
Haven’t watched Amy’s stories in ages, why are they moving out? Are they completely renovating? 🧐

Reactions: 1
Haven’t watched Amy’s stories in ages, why are they moving out? Are they completely renovating? 🧐
Yes I believe that was always the plan, which makes sense because the house is quite dated and probably starting to show a lot of wear. Must look exactly the same as when she grew up.

Looks like AOA has definitely pinched enough pennies for a nice house in Paddington with full Reno using an interior designer. Highlight called Renos and everything

Did anyone else see she posted about the girls Easter eggs, they got more than one each!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like AOA has definitely pinched enough pennies for a nice house in Paddington with full Reno using an interior designer. Highlight called Renos and everything

Did anyone else see she posted about the girls Easter eggs, they got more than one each!
yes I was pleasantly surprised with their stash and also that Brooke might contemplate not being totally measured and stopping at one!

Anyone willing to volunteer as tribute to read AGs book? 🥹
F no, especially after seeing her friend move another book off the top of the rack in a store and replace with Amy's that were at the bottom 🤦‍♀️🙄 Bunch of immature bogans, I just can't make sense of what she could possibly write about?!

Reactions: 6
It would just be basically what she puts on insta. Oversharing, constant sexual inunedos…I don’t know why anyone would look to her for parenting advice.

I do like that she puts effort into her ads and reels. Leigh must be so jealous of all the love and attention AG is getting now.

Reactions: 7
I just read a bit of an extract shared on FB by mamamia.

Gross.
What are the high (or low) points?
---
It would just be basically what she puts on insta. Oversharing, constant sexual inunedos…I don’t know why anyone would look to her for parenting advice.

I do like that she puts effort into her ads and reels. Leigh must be so jealous of all the love and attention AG is getting now.
But remember Leigh has been offered a book deal many times….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought they would have upsized from the apartment. *No shade on us commoners that can only afford small spaces, thought a top tier lawyer that is an absolute tight arse could have went bigger.
Well in looking at prices in Paddington, the new place would have been at least $3 Million but likely more 😳 They're all tiny terrace type houses but you obviously pay for the location which does look amazing.

Reactions: 3