Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it. Wow- it’s horrible. Good on her though for being able to afford a 4mil home in Sydney.
Right?? All those stunning character homes (which yes I’m sure have problems) and in that price range oh my lord some were SWOOOON worthy. And that’s what she picked. Sterile and bland. Literally could be a Metricon built house anywhere 😭 😂

Reactions: 6
Ok found it, 4 mill for that narrow terrace? Not even with the beauty of all architechtual features found in paddo terraces (as mentioned above). Good on her tho!

I can't believe the price as for that price I could get the best mega mansion where I live. However the location would be great and I understand that's what you pay for in Sydney.

Reactions: 3
I saw so many beautiful homes for $4m and under before finding Brooke’s. Crazy to pay that much for that boring looking house…doesn’t even have a LUG, proper backyard and common walls on both sides.

Reactions: 5
I saw so many beautiful homes for $4m and under before finding Brooke’s. Crazy to pay that much for that boring looking house…doesn’t even have a LUG, proper backyard and common walls on both sides.
Agreed, it’s a strange buy.

Reactions: 5
No bleeping way it's so bad, are we sure that's it????

Edit ok it is just checked her highlights, I can't believe she is completely renovating. Well I mean it needs it of course but even just that full cosmetic reno would be exxy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hopefully they’ve turned the two small bedrooms into a reasonable size room for one of the girls so they’ve got the master upstairs, girls in the middle and living area on the bottom.
Definitely not what I’d spend $4mil on!

It’s a great spot and definitely bigger than other terraces for the same price. I guess they have foregone some charm for extra space. Looking forward to seeing what they’ve done with it.

Reactions: 3
Ugly and characterless, like the whole group 🙂 She’ll spend a bomb on the interior designer, but there’s no changing that facade

• Haha
Interested to see Amy’s renovation start soon too. Leigh will be so jealous. Brooke with the $4mil actual eastern suburbs house and Amy with all that space. At least Brooke has worked hard for her money and has scrimped and saved. Amy doesn’t realise her privilege being a SAHM, affording to rent while renovating an entire, rather large home.

Reactions: 13
Interested to see Amy’s renovation start soon too. Leigh will be so jealous. Brooke with the $4mil actual eastern suburbs house and Amy with all that space. At least Brooke has worked hard for her money and has scrimped and saved. Amy doesn’t realise her privilege being a SAHM, affording to rent while renovating an entire, rather large home.
yes, Leigh’s “beautifully renovated eastern suburbs home” aka a tiny terrace overlooked by a large revolting block of units and no car space, will certainly loose its shine, I dare say it already has.

Reactions: 11
Even though we have seen it so many times. I am still always astounded how much alcohol she can put away. Still drinking 10 hours later.

Reactions: 9
Amy is now a SMH journalist (I couldn’t read the article, the comments weren’t that great), Leigh must be jealous now
I would also leave instructions for my partner, but there would be soooo many women outraged by this I reckon. Why should they need instructions? Everything should be 50/50 etc etc

Please tell me this is just a promotional extract from her book rather than a regular column??

No one works harder than Amy’s manager, Lisa Johnson.
She’s working miracles over there…

• Haha
Reactions: 13