Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The extract is basically about how her libido changed during pregnancy and postpartum. She’s talked about it before, maybe in her aus birth stories podcast episode. But it’s seriously so gross. Imagine being her kids and finding out your mum would masturbate in the toilets at work when pregnant with you because she couldn’t hold it together till she got home.
And that it’s immortalised forever in a book.
Sure, finding yourself again sexually after having kids is an important topic but the way she has written about it is just absurd and so over the top. It’s so much. Honestly not unexpected from her though.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Well in looking at prices in Paddington, the new place would have been at least $3 Million but likely more 😳 They're all tiny terrace type houses but you obviously pay for the location which does look amazing.
I went looking for it this morning at 4am because the sleep gods said not tonight bebbbbb. Anyway I didn’t find it but learned a lot about real estate in Paddington and prices seem to start around 2M, i reckon we could safely assume she sunk 2.5 on it, plus the reno. Did they keep the organised apartment or sell it?
FYI I didn’t find it, paddo realestate agents must be smarter than your average bear as some sold listings have had all pics removed except main of exterior. Good for them.

Reactions: 2
I went looking for it this morning at 4am because the sleep gods said not tonight bebbbbb. Anyway I didn’t find it but learned a lot about real estate in Paddington and prices seem to start around 2M, i reckon we could safely assume she sunk 2.5 on it, plus the reno. Did they keep the organised apartment or sell it?
FYI I didn’t find it, paddo realestate agents must be smarter than your average bear as some sold listings have had all pics removed except main of exterior. Good for them.
Haha this was me before! Also couldn't find it. But I know hers is definitely at least 3 bedrooms so I think at least 3 mil with the Reno's. Not sure if she kept the apartment or not. Such a nice area though.
---
The extract is basically about how her libido changed during pregnancy and postpartum. She’s talked about it before, maybe in her aus birth stories podcast episode. But it’s seriously so gross. Imagine being her kids and finding out your mum would masturbate in the toilets at work when pregnant with you because she couldn’t hold it together till she got home.
Sure, finding yourself again sexually after having kids is an important topic but the way she has written about it is just absurd and so over the top. It’s so much. Honestly not unexpected from her though.
🤢🤢 I'm no prude but that is absolutely disgusting! No one needs to share that sort of information and no kids need to find that out about their parents. They're all really desperate for content aren't they, will sell their and their children's souls for a quick buck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Didn’t she post recently about her dad having read the book in full 🥹 likeeeeeeee nothing is bleeping sacred anymore is it 💸

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she post recently about her dad having read the book in full 🥹 likeeeeeeee nothing is bleeping sacred anymore is it 💸
Yesssssss!!!
This has bothered me for a while now. Her parents are on her Insta, they must be so proud.

I’ve gone off Amy a lot recently.

The other day she posted a pic of a ripped tee and said “state of my life right now”…. really? You’re on morning TV, you’re about to start renovating a beautiful home, your children are safe and healthy and you’ve released your first book (even tho you’re an uneducated bogan) - tell me again how hard your life is.

She used to be a bit of light hearted fun on the gram but I don’t need the graphic details about her sex life. And I think it’s all BS anyway.

My youngest is a similar age to her eldest and I remember following Amy around the time she was born. Amy was constantly talking about having sex again but now she’s saying they weren’t having sex - which is it?

I like the fact that Amy is supportive of other women, she loves her family and her ads are funny. But I think she’s reached saturation point.

Reactions: 13
Is she going to mention the fact that she is a massive racist and biggot in her book? The Tattle media gallery doesn't lie, even though she had to go and wipe 100+ old posts from her IG page

Reactions: 12
Interested to see if AOA’s house will be nicely decorated or have the same tacky mirrors and everything white and void of any colour.

Reactions: 8
The apartment was sold

Reactions: 3
Her book launch is just a lunch at Ursulas with some of her 'socialite wannabe' friends on her publisher's dime. Friends that wouldn't spare a dollar buying her book mind you!

What the hell is Jade wearing!! She has a lovely figure and pots of money but zero style!

What a bunch of mediocre frumps. They all turn up thinking they’re outdoing each other. How pathetic. Yawn and v uninspiring
IMG_3004.jpeg

---
They are all wearing clothes that are physically unflattering and look dead behind the eyes. Not my idea of friendship

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, the best part of your friends book launch is the body product in the gift bag? What pieces of tit. Yeah, I don’t buy my friends
IMG_3005.png

Reactions: 5
What a bunch of mediocre frumps. They all turn up thinking they’re outdoing each other. How pathetic. Yawn and v uninspiring View attachment 2854824
---
They are all wearing clothes that are physically unflattering and look dead behind the eyes. Not my idea of friendship
These outfits are horrendous! And I bet they paid a fortune. Tegan looks ok. Leigh and Brooke like their dresses came from Dotti. Jade is doing the whole, 'I'm so frail and thin, look how baggy my jumper is' hunched over act

• Haha
I think it’s appalling that this bogan was given a book to write. She is uneducated and a racist. And her social climbing friends are just as bad.

I don’t think it’s Paddington and I think she spent a lot more than $2.5m…Including the reno, it was probably double that price.

I don’t think it’s Paddington and I think she spent a lot more than $2.5m…Including the reno, it was probably double that price.
I’ve really forgotten because I don’t play along, but what’s her husband do for work again? Is he the younger one? Is she a partner at her firm? Ok I googled, she is. Not a senior partner tho. Still, she’d be pulling reasonable coin. I don’t think she’d be sinking $5m in property though. She truly doesn’t strike me as the type.

I’ve really forgotten because I don’t play along, but what’s her husband do for work again? Is he the younger one? Is she a partner at her firm? Ok I googled, she is. Not a senior partner tho. Still, she’d be pulling reasonable coin. I don’t think she’d be sinking $5m in property though. She truly doesn’t strike me as the type.
Aren’t her parents quite wealthy though?

Reactions: 1
It’s all relative as she would have sold the apartment for big money.
I hate talking about other people’s money but I think you’ll find her hubby is the breadwinner.

Reactions: 2