Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, not once have I needed to leave a “cheat sheet” for my husband when I go somewhere. He’s a competent parent. I hate when influencers normalise incompetence and being married single mothers.
Exactly... I only did with my mother inlaw, my sister etc. Not my husband, ya know the other parent

Reactions: 8
Lucky Amy is raising Charli to be so concerned about her looks, so she too can nab the world’s most mediocre tobacco salesman for a husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she mean when she first left Rhian at home with the kids? She’s out on a pretty regular basis, he’s definitely competent enough to handle looking after the kids. Must just be for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s called coc*ine
For real? I’d often wondered about them all tbh… especially after seeing that sketchy video of Leigh being interviewed by Mia at their Christmas party one year, she was off her rocker no doubt about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine posting that about your own child. Where is his right to privacy? Disgusting.

Reactions: 14
Honestly it’s been a really long term 😂 this all seems pretty reasonable to me.
Agreed! In peak tantrum mode here too.

Still shouldn’t be shared on SM but she has to keep doing her whole “no filter, so relatable” thing. Still can’t believe people are buying her book.

Reactions: 9
Where does Amy get her money from for the Reno’s?
Her husband works for a tobacco company i assume in sales, and she’s a successful influencer (also has a podcast and now also a book.) Me thinks Amy be well flushed with cash.

Reactions: 9
They would be doing well to fund a big reno while renting elsewhere for half a year….but her area is not as crazy expensive as other parts of Sydney.

Reactions: 3
Yeah to purchase the house, what, 18 months ago? And then do a Reno of this size so soon, he must be making bank. I feel like tobacco companies pay really well because they find it hard to find people willing to work for them 🤢

Reactions: 2
Considering she now has several designer handbags and countless pairs of Hermes sandals at $1100 a pair, I’m fairly sure she’s not skint. Her “bogan mum bares all” style has paid off for her.

She’s in a good position with the reno because she lives on the outskirts of the Sutherland shire where it’s nowhere near as expensive as the rest of Sydney.

They also bought it off her parents so her parents probably lowered the price in lieu of agents fees... Her best friend's husband (Lauren) is also a builder and builds beautiful houses. I wonder if he will do it...

AOAs stories yesterday. New house, same old Brooke - bland and beige and restricted. Sounded like her reno has been hard work. would it kill her to get a PINK rug. And, Heavens forbid someone thinks the girls eat pizza any other day than Friday!

IMG_1210.png

Attachments

Reactions: 6