Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But of course the customers are all men and their little wives got to come for a night out. Revolting industry, just imagine that group out šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
What on earth will Amyā€™s book be about? What hardships or struggles has she been through in life to write a book?

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s deleted them and changed the name of her DEPOP store šŸ¤£

Hey Kristin! Nice of you to join us
Hahahahahahahaha! What a loser! What website is this?
I love how pressed they all are about what is said here but continously pretend they are not šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who the hell are these absolute bogans. I've only got onto Amy via someone metioning her in another thread (I'd never heard of her) and would love a very quick back story. Geez they are rough - the husband - Rhian!!!!! It's beyond me how these losers even get started in 'influencing'.

Reactions: 6
Who the hell are these absolute bogans. I've only got onto Amy via someone metioning her in another thread (I'd never heard of her) and would love a very quick back story. Geez they are rough - the husband - Rhian!!!!! It's beyond me how these losers even get started in 'influencing'.
I don't think I'm the right person for a back story but basically she's been racist AF in the past, her husband works for a sales company marketing cigarettes and vapes and she's an alcoholic, but just sooooo relatable because she keeps it real with her parenting ie. Exploiting her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think I'm the right person for a back story but basically she's been racist AF in the past, her husband works for a sales company marketing cigarettes and vapes and she's an alcoholic, but just sooooo relatable because she keeps it real with her parenting ie. Exploiting her children.
Sheā€™s a thin blonde wine mum with fake tits who rose to mumfluencer status through afore mentioned qualities peppered in with a ā€œno holds barredā€ approach to sharing every intimate detail about her childrenā€™s challenges, and a good dose of drunk slut dropping on the dance floor. šŸ«¶šŸ»
Look sheā€™s much less painful than many other dickheads, would say sheā€™s likeable even, but she perpetuates wine mum culture to the max and yeah, past examples of racism were rife.

Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s a thin blonde wine mum with fake tits who rose to mumfluencer status through afore mentioned qualities peppered in with a ā€œno holds barredā€ approach to sharing every intimate detail about her childrenā€™s challenges, and a good dose of drunk slut dropping on the dance floor. šŸ«¶šŸ»
Look sheā€™s much less painful than many other dickheads, would say sheā€™s likeable even, but she perpetuates wine mum culture to the max and yeah, past examples of racism were rife.
And she's also "best friends" with AffiLEIGHate Campbell šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Itā€™s like a little tub of choking hazards for a small child to eat in a moving car?
Yep, those tomatoes are the perfect width for blocking an oesophagus
---
Being found out for prolific racist comments.
I wonder how or if she will touch on this or if she will be game to do any live press..
---
Check out the media gallery to get started...lots of screenshots of her revolting racist and anti-semitic language
---
I had a little chuckle at this (from the Feb edition of The Beast magazine - local free mag in the eastern suburbs).
That last paragraph šŸ¤ŒšŸ¤ŒšŸ¤Œ

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
First of all Amyā€™s lips in her morning car story yesterday looked awful, and second of all - what inner most private detail of Charlieā€™s life is she shilling on the podcast

Reactions: 3
First of all Amyā€™s lips in her morning car story yesterday looked awful, and second of all - what inner most private detail of Charlieā€™s life is she shilling on the podcast
Charli has had a lot of attitude with her, telling her she hates her when she doesnā€™t get her way. Also sheā€™s very very into her looks and said that Amy will be the ugliest woman at some gathering if she went with curly hair.

Ugh Iā€™ll get shot down here for this but I really felt for Amy. She was talking about how she would expect this behaviour when the hormones start kicking in but not at 8.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Charli has had a lot of attitude with her, telling her she hates her when she doesnā€™t get her way. Also sheā€™s very very into her looks and said that Amy will be the ugliest woman at some gathering if she went with curly hair.

Ugh Iā€™ll get shot down here for this but I really felt for Amy. She was talking about how she would expect this behaviour when the hormones start kicking in but not at 8.
Hormones be kicking in much earlier these days šŸ„¹ 8-10 is about it. Amongst my friends itā€™s definitely 8 that seems to have been the beginning of it.
Anywho considering Amy calls herself Hagrid and spends half her life doing entirely appearance centred reels.. do ya blame Charlie? Monkey see, monkey do

Reactions: 19
Hormones be kicking in much earlier these days šŸ„¹ 8-10 is about it. Amongst my friends itā€™s definitely 8 that seems to have been the beginning of it.
Anywho considering Amy calls herself Hagrid and spends half her life doing entirely appearance centred reels.. do ya blame Charlie? Monkey see, monkey do
My daughter has been like this from day 1 šŸ˜…. Zero sympathy considering Amy gets to go away on gifted trips or lunches every week. Amy is extremely focused on her appearance and seems to only like her experience when she isn't natural and has her hair styled, face full of make up and fancy clothes. So no wonder Charli is acting like this!

Reactions: 9
My daughter has been like this from day 1 šŸ˜…. Zero sympathy considering Amy gets to go away on gifted trips or lunches every week. Amy is extremely focused on her appearance and seems to only like her experience when she isn't natural and has her hair styled, face full of make up and fancy clothes. So no wonder Charli is acting like this!
Yep when she's in plain clothes and normal everyday attire she starts the conversation off apologising for looking like a bag of dicks šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 15
100% this. Amy would look beautiful with darker curls but has convinced herself she needs to have a very blonde blow out to look good. She is teaching Charli that, whether she realises it or not.

Sheā€™s called Charli everything from an angel to the Dalai Lama in the past, while demonising the boys. Charli would feel sheā€™s favoured and can get away with anything.

Reactions: 11