Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_7964.jpeg
What a special treat! If someone gave this to me at the end of the week I’d cry!! Could they not have some protein or carbs? Or a little treat at the end of the week?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've got my popcorn ready for when they inevitably rebel and she finds them eating Maccas and smoking weed at their local park.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s so weird. Why would you post that? It’s like some weird flex that her kids only eat fruit and veg, with an occasional cheese cube.

Maybe if she let them eat carbs and more protein, they wouldn’t be asking for food so often.

Reactions: 5
Was amy always going to Taylor swift? I remember she was grifting a ticket for her manager or whatever.. and I believe she didn’t seem interested herself?

Reactions: 8
Was amy always going to Taylor swift? I remember she was grifting a ticket for her manager or whatever.. and I believe she didn’t seem interested herself?
I was thinking this - it seems very out of the blue but just saw her comment re Rhian so he clearly got corporate tickets working so hard selling cigarettes and vapes to everyone. Must have hit a high number of people diagnosed with lung cancer. Absolutely fucked 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Amy grifted the tickets for the manager, I saw she commented that Lisa went the night before.

Can’t stand the entitlement of these grifters. Especially ones that didn’t get tickets but now all of a sudden have FOMO and demand free ones from somewhere.

Reactions: 11
Her seats were pretty crappy. I’m guessing they picked them up in the last minute additions? Looked like they were obstructed view, behind the stage.

Reactions: 4
Her seats were pretty crappy. I’m guessing they picked them up in the last minute additions? Looked like they were obstructed view, behind the stage.
She put it down to Rhian working so hard so I assumed it was through his work. They seem to get alot through the tobacco industry!

Reactions: 4
They look like where the corporate boxes are. Very similar to where we were sat

Reactions: 3