Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Amy & her gross husband are on a gifted Virgin Cruise - I really wanted to go on one but not if they’re choosing people like them to give freebies to.

On the plus side I bet Leigha is fuming she didn’t get an invite to more time away from her kid
Amy is such a flog. Scraping the bottom of the barrel for content, and #obessed with products via affliated links

Reactions: 4
Amy-the-writer-I-wrote a book “just scouring out the joint”. I was hoping this was a typo but should have known. I hope her poor editors were paid well! I would have been tearing my hair out trying to edit and rewrite her literary piece. I wonder if the writer has even read a book since leaving school? Did she even finish school or was she an early drop out like her BFF Leigha.
I remember reading that she claimed to be a lawyer 🤣

Reactions: 7
I had a little chuckle at this (from the Feb edition of The Beast magazine - local free mag in the eastern suburbs).
I love this, Pearl sounds like my kinda lady.
Not sure of circulation numbers of the magazine you mention - but how embarrassing for KF!

Reactions: 10
Sponsored cruise and then straight into a sponsored hotel stay… Didn’t Amy say she was in Perth for a wedding?

Sounds like she’s been taking advice from her frenemy Leigh with all the grifting.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Sponsored cruise and then straight into a sponsored hotel stay… Didn’t Amy say she was in Perth for a wedding?

Sounds like she’s been taking advice from her frenemy Leigh with all the grifting.
Wtf? A half naked Rhian in her stories?gross! She would do anything to stay relevant.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm all about dancing and having fun but Amy takes it too far everytime and then feeling the need to post it to social media 🤢

Reactions: 9
Do we need to watch her taking her spanx off in the bathroom at a wedding? Honestly!
I was pretty shocked she wore spanx in the first place. It’s a million degrees in Perth, I’d rather a very slight rounded tummy in a dress than feel super constricted and extremely hot.
---
Do we need to watch her taking her spanx off in the bathroom at a wedding? Honestly!
I was pretty shocked she wore spanx in the first place. It’s a million degrees in Perth, I’d rather a very slight rounded tummy in a dress than feel super constricted and extremely hot.

Reactions: 6
imagine the hangovers and alcohol seeping out of the pores of her lump of a husband today in 43 degrees

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7