Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casual alcoholism. It makes it sound like you need alcohol to get through motherhood. Coming from a child of an alcoholic mother, it’s such low brow and thoughtless humour.
She’s an unintelligent bogan.

Reactions: 23
Glad to know that promoting cigarettes/tobacco/vapes gets you a free ticket to the AO where you proceed to get drunk again on a day that is so painful for so many people. Then showcase it all over SM like 'you're keeping it real' 🤯. How in the f is her day yesterday keeping it real? For who?

Reactions: 15
Rhian Gerard gives me total skeeve vibes. The way he’s always drunk/sleazy and his whole attitude to the cauliflower recipe.. ugh. Plus his job 🤢
YES!! Every time she posts him he gives me the absolute creeps, no idea what she sees in him 🤢 how condescending was he about the recipe!!

Reactions: 7
Because she was hammered at Rhian’s work function by 4pm. It’s one thing to get plastered when you’re out with your friends but I think it’s inappropriate to do it at your partner’s work event - rein it in for a change
Classy and Amy are two words you will never hear in the same sentence, that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone called this in the last thread didn’t they? Intrigued to see where they move to and if her home stays minimalist and beige
Yes someone did! But I don’t want an organised house. 😂 for sure she’ll keep it all anally minimal, gf is rigid

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe Amy & her gross husband are on a gifted Virgin Cruise - I really wanted to go on one but not if they’re choosing people like them to give freebies to.

On the plus side I bet Leigha is fuming she didn’t get an invite to more time away from her kid

Reactions: 8
Someone called this in the last thread didn’t they? Intrigued to see where they move to and if her home stays minimalist and beige
I called it but I thought they’d already moved so I can’t claim any detective skills, just vibes. Am sure they are staying in the east.

Reactions: 5
Amy-the-writer-I-wrote a book “just scouring out the joint”. I was hoping this was a typo but should have known. I hope her poor editors were paid well! I would have been tearing my hair out trying to edit and rewrite her literary piece. I wonder if the writer has even read a book since leaving school? Did she even finish school or was she an early drop out like her BFF Leigha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9