Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's changed her company name to Gratified. But still uses A&Co everywhere, great branding Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else seen her TT story slagging off the soho house chain 🤣 so now she’s no longer a member, as probs can’t afford it, she suddenly hates it. She’s so full of tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else seen her TT story slagging off the soho house chain 🤣 so now she’s no longer a member, as probs can’t afford it, she suddenly hates it. She’s so full of tit.
Incredible. I remember the days when she virtually lived there. Took the kids, took Gramps and then frequented the rooftop one when she was living like a single, childless twenty-something.
I’m sure she thinks we have no memory of what has gone before.

Reactions: 7

influencer marketing! Has signed the tour photographer for Harry Styles
This website has already gone!
---
And why. NHS tin tok. What an idiot. A&e wasn't busy. Is she having a laugh

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I wonder if this is because she is starting up as Gratified instead. The person who works for her, that I posted above, has just moved to Vancouver but I assume will still be working remotely for Alice.

I cannot believe the NHS tin tok. If your child is well enough to leave a&e, they aren't ill enough to go in the first place!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Theres been zero family content on her socials this year. No dog walks, no brunches or pics of kids or Dadam. Do we know if he ever found out about the Mumsnet post?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Theres been zero family content on her socials this year. No dog walks, no brunches or pics of kids or Dadam. Do we know if he ever found out about the Mumsnet post?
I was thinking that and wondering if she’d secretly split from Dadam, but there’s a ‘day in the life’ post on her TikTok from the last couple of days which features him kissing her on their bed 🤮 I can confirm he still looks like a horny hormonal teenager hitting on his nanny…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13