Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman cracks me up 😂 Just seen her TikTok criticising Rightmove’s social media strategy, because let’s not forget that she is a ‘social media professional’ 🙄 and she is a total prick. I bet some poor junior social media assistant is just trying to do their best to grow their account following and all she can do is to criticise how rubbish it is, how little views they get etc…coming from the woman who has had 5,000 jobs in the last five years, wrote a book that totally flopped, has made several VERY questionable life decisions…who made her the social media fountain of all knowledge?! She keeps popping up on my TikTok feed with her totally shite advice, who in their right mind would take advice from her!
Didn’t she do a paid ad for Rightmove a while ago? Or am I getting confused?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is gold. Absolute gold.
That’s made my week!!
---
Her comment about 2020 though - moved to London to focus on her children and career and nothing else?! She literally moved to a tiny flat just for herself and lived like a single twenty-something. Those children didn’t feature on her priority list at all!!!
Kids didn't live with her for years! She had a one bed flat in Shoreditch, met Big Son fairly soon after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Big Son 🤣
Fails to mention moving her children in with a (con)man she'd known weeks. Getting his name tattooed on her arm. Making out she was living the seafood platter dream on Insta. Then shipping kids off to Dorset so she could live the single life. Losing yet another job. Then being single for a whole 6 months before settling for her very unattractive mummy's boy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The con man suddenly popped up on insta last week. I must have been following an account that he’s started posting on again. VERY dodgy turkey teeth.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Big Son is going to be one of those things that pops into my head at random intervals for no reason and makes me laugh at inappropriate moments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is such a charlatan - was just scrolling TikTok and her latest video popped up, about an influencer who she's given the pseudonym Brenda. She says she looked her up on Modash and Brenda has "over 40% fake followers" like it's really shocking (which it is tbf)

Well guess what Alice, anyone can use Modash...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ooh she popped up on my FYP and I asked if she was friends with FoD.. she claims to not have a high percentage of fake followers. Aye right.

Think she’s talking about a project with Robinsons and Tim Henman in that story. So I would say the friend is Alison P, the man is FOD and the ‘enemy’ is Vicki HM.

She is such a charlatan - was just scrolling TikTok and her latest video popped up, about an influencer who she's given the pseudonym Brenda. She says she looked her up on Modash and Brenda has "over 40% fake followers" like it's really shocking (which it is tbf)

Well guess what Alice, anyone can use Modash...

Reactions: 3
Who is Brenda? I’m invested!

Incidentally, I came across Alice on my fyp a few months go and although her face looked familiar I couldn’t immediately place her. She seemed genuine and knowledgeable about her subject, so I gave her a follow. Just thought I’d check to see if she had a thread on here and realised she is the same Alice who was with Gramps at the height of the insta mum craze. I remember her being shallow af, man mad, and desperately trying to make it to MOD and FOD levels of fame. It occurred to me how easily these women can reinvent themselves for new audiences on new platforms every few years, practically wiping out all evidence of past misdemeanours. To new followers, younger people these people seem credible and genuine. Thankfully Tattle doesn’t forget. 🙌🏽

Reactions: 11
There’s also the blond fashionista that keeps popping up on my FYP who was an influencer around that time. Can’t remember her name but I remember she had braces 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Alice is doing the social strategy for one of my current favourites - clean with bea - Alice was asking for cleaning freebies on LinkedIn

• Wow
Reactions: 1