Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And interesting that the whole offer seems to be ‘we will help you maximise and communicate your personal brand’. While she’s two different people on insta and TikTok? That’s not a very cohesive sell?!

Reactions: 4
I would hope that any businesses daft enough to consider employing the services of Alice Bull / Alice Judge-Talbot, would do their due diligence and realise their money and reputation are safer elsewhere.

Reactions: 3
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the only reason she got married was to change her name, so Tattle wouldn't come up in searches 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Howling at how her own Tiktok views have fallen through the floor, when her whole 'niche' is about how people can get more followers. And she can try and spin it about engagement rates etc, but the bottom line is she's a fraud and it's no wonder she's been fired/made redundant so many times.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s using the same account she used to drone on about her (alleged) ADHD, and to do TikTok dances like a teenager, to now run her business through? Is that not really unprofessional?
---
Also, her TikTok page is hilarious. Such unfortunate stills!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Those glasses make her look like a cartoon character that I can’t quite put my finger on.