Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her silence on IG might be because of the surgery she said her son would be having but seems a bit weird she'd continue churning out tik tok content? Unless it's a coping mechanism, my son is only a few weeks younger than hers and I don't know how I'd be doing if I was in that situation
What’s wrong with her son?

She keeps popping up on my FYP but her vibe is a bit off.

Reactions: 1
I actually thought she seemed quite nice and chill with him in that weird TikTok. Hopefully he’s all ok cos I’d probably be totally freaking out (happily child free over here)

Reactions: 1
I believe his skull plates fused too soon before he was born. She got lots of very kind advice and support when she posted it on IG.

Reactions: 2
Poor baby. I just thought he had an unfortunate combination of the father’s head shape and the mother’s features.

Reactions: 3

influencer marketing! Has signed the tour photographer for Harry Styles

• Haha
Doesn't look like it. Her involvement ended in Nov. If the Mumsnet post was her, that's the end of her plans to retire at 40 then!
Didn’t she say at some point she was a co founder? Is the whole project dead? Something else to add to the list of things started and abandoned

The colour palette is a bizarre choice for the website. The 3 influencers are a bit wtf. Is she going to make any money out of this at all?

Reactions: 2
Doesn't look like it. Her involvement ended in Nov. If the Mumsnet post was her, that's the end of her plans to retire at 40 then!
Was something posted about her not being involved in the milk start up? I thought that might be ticking along in the background