Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still pregnant, she’s still insufferable.

last thread recap - holidays, moaning, sharing her tween daughter’s tiktok account.

A boring nursery reveal.

what else?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s still pregnant, she’s still insufferable.

last thread recap - holidays, moaning, sharing her tween daughter’s tiktok account.

A boring nursery reveal.

what else?
I think that pretty much sums it up!!

Ooh, don’t forget creepy manchild husband, who looks like her son and seems a little too cosy with her daughter…
And she was very brave and ate a meal at Toby Carvery with the peasants.

Reactions: 6
Oh and, while we're at it, sharing her tween daughter's IG account as well!

Reactions: 2
On the subject of creepy step dad and Alice sharing her daughters insta handle….. I had a look at her profile last week to see if it was locked (it’s not) and she had shared this weird accolade to him. I mean, I’m a step parent and I bloody love my step kids, but I’d wonder wtf was going on if they shared something like this about me!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
On the subject of creepy step dad and Alice sharing her daughters insta handle….. I had a look at her profile last week to see if it was locked (it’s not) and she had shared this weird accolade to him. I mean, I’m a step parent and I bloody love my step kids, but I’d wonder wtf was going on if they shared something like this about me!
I wouldn’t like that at all if I were her father. Not out of jealousy, the weird awkward little man is not likely to make anyone feel jealous - but that’s a strange post and I’d be concerned about my pre-teen daughters attachment to him. Alice is too self involved to notice anything that doesn’t directly happen to her so is useless here.

Reactions: 6
Alice has no boundaries - which she has clearly demonstrated to anyone with an internet connection - so it follows her children have a lack of understanding of appropriate boundaries.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That photo gives me the creeps. Like, the real creeps.
I think it makes me feel quite sad. The daughter has had a new stepdad after a relatively short time to adjust as well as not living full time with her mum. She sees what her mum does on the internet and is trying to find a place and make herself part of the family in the way she thinks her mum ans her mums new husband will understand. She’s trying to fit in and not be forgotten and is speaking the language she sees around her.

Reactions: 8
Even his Instagram handle gives me the creeps
It reminds me of Agrajag from the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy books. (Agrajag is a being who continuously reincarnates into different forms throughout the timeline, and is killed by Arthur Dent in every one).

Reactions: 1
Is that msg from her daughter’s account or from Alice? That just doesn’t sound like the message from a teenager!!? They don’t write like that (in my experience) - has someone written it for her?

Is that msg from her daughter’s account or from Alice? That just doesn’t sound like the message from a teenager!!? They don’t write like that (in my experience) - has someone written it for her?
It’s probably just what Alice has been feeding her. Making out he’s some sort of saviour, after the Gramps and conman Dan episodes. From a young girl’s point of view, he probably does seem amazing as, since his arrival, she now has contact with her Mum and they’re back to playing happy families.
The danger is her becoming super attached (which she seems to have done already) and then being devastated when Alice inevitably becomes bored and moves on.

Reactions: 7
Another post whining about her pregnancy some people really are insufferable while pregnant. Think she has forgotten what having a newborn is like sure she will be back complaining about it once baby arrives but at least she can palm the baby of on husband. Also posting about how you can't wait to drink a glass of wine as big as your head makes you look like an alcoholic.

I've had children, millions of other women have too and nobody cares about a whiny woman who can afford to rest up and dream of wine. Being pregnant is not a personality trait.

Reactions: 3
Another post whining about her pregnancy some people really are insufferable while pregnant. Think she has forgotten what having a newborn is like sure she will be back complaining about it once baby arrives but at least she can palm the baby of on husband. Also posting about how you can't wait to drink a glass of wine as big as your head makes you look like an alcoholic.
I'm also pregnant, about 8 weeks behind her I think. About once a month, part of me really wants a huge glass of wine, so I sort of know the feeling, but after so long without drinking I know I'd feel terrible afterwards. Doesn't stop me having dreams about having a glass of wine or cocktail and then feeling really guilty! 😅

I think when she was in hospital after her second, her family brought in home cooked dinners with gin in a tin (which at the time I thought was a great idea but now I'm actually pregnant I don't think it would be for me!)

I think it was suggested in an earlier thread that she has an unhealthy relationship with alcohol…

Reactions: 1
She’ll palm the baby off so much her husband will get fed up & leave or she’ll leave and the cycle begins again….her aspirations absolutely do not include sitting around at home burping a baby 24/7. I wonder when the penny will drop for the ManChild…

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much mat leave she’ll take. It won’t be long before she’s back out on the champers and seafood dinners, minus child.