Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Effeffess

She is such a charlatan - was just scrolling TikTok and her latest video popped up, about an influencer who she's given the pseudonym Brenda. She says she looked her up on Modash and Brenda has "over 40% fake followers" like it's really shocking (which it is tbf)

Well guess what Alice, anyone can use Modash...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

petitspois

VIP Member
Nothing annoys me more than a woman looking after kids for a while alone then telling everyone how wonderful single parents are once the husband gets home. To me, it feels like going up to someone and saying 'I was down to my last tenner a few months ago, I don't know how you poor people manage, all credit to you'.

Reactions: 17

Persephonehasreturned

Why did she have early Christmas for the kids? No need in that, we’re still a few days away from 25th and she would have known her c section date at least four weeks ago. Baby is the spit of her boy-man.
It may well have been their dads year to have them.

I think the woman is a tit generally speaking but a c-section is the sort of operation that if men had it, nobody would *dare* question the fact it is major surgery. Vaginal birth is no walk in the park either. People do need to stop expecting women to give birth and then act as though nothing happened immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly that, just seen a video where grace Beverley, who I had never heard of until Alice’s video, explains that Alice is talking shit.
Just hopping over from Grace's thread as Alice's video was posted there.

Whilst maybe she was over-exaggerating the seriousness of Grace's adherence to ASA rules, Grace continuously ignores the guidelines and posts her own businesses without declaring them.

She is under the illusion that everyone knows who she is so the rules don't apply to her. If you look at Grace's Tik Tok comments, quite a few people have commented that they didn't even realise Grace owned Tala; they just thought she loved it and posted about it. That's why the ASA require business owners to declare when it's their own product. The algorithm shows content to millions of people who don't follow the account but Grace seems to think if you don't know who she is, you're thick.

Reactions: 16

Maria1

Chatty Member
For goodness sake, she may have been single but she lived in a property owned by her parents and next door to them while jetting around the world. Come back to me when you've really lived the single parent life.
Femtech? More 'feminist', 'slay' type, middle class wankery-speak?

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Omfg of course she’s jumped on the adhd train, all the narcissists I know have!!!
Absolutely this.

Anyone can get this diagnosis - have a look at the online tests to get an idea of how easy it is. Only narcs who think they’re more special than everyone else actually pay the money (it costs a fortune as there’s so much demand rn) to get this nonsense ‘diagnosis’.

NB I am very much not an ADHD denier, and have a heavily medicated sibling with severe ADHD which actually genuinely ruins their life.

But when middle class, bored women looking for an excuse for their poor life choices say they have it, my head explodes with rage.

• Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
I've got messy drawers, a wall meal planner, like naps and nice stationery, but I've never abandoned my kids, lied about how fantastic my relationship was, had more best friends than hot dinners or got a tattoo after two weeks of jumping into a relationship with a con-man. So where does that leave me on the ADHD diagnostic interview Alice?

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Makes me uncomfortable talking about a baby's features. These are the things that get pulled up with Tattle is in the press and we are all condemned for being harridans

Reactions: 15
I don’t think it’s really the redundancy that is her issue. He’s obviously wet and a bit pathetic. The initial attraction of his parents wealth ( which we all called) has worn off, and she’s just got the ick 🤣.

Oh dear Alice. That’s why you shouldn’t always chase the money, you always come unstuck, look at Gramps, and Dan Dan the con man. She needs to run all her love interests by us, we ALWAYS call it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Debarkle

Chatty Member
the things she resents about him are the things you’d know about someone if you hadn’t rushed into pregnancy and marriage like they did.

Libertine

VIP Member
Alice thought she was completely anonymous on that Mumsnet thread so this is THE REAL ALICE.

And she’s just as entitled and self satisfied as we all believed. She has a very high opinion of herself and her abilities.

Alice might have been a single parent, but she wasn’t pulling herself up by the bootstraps in a council housing high-rise with no involvement from the children’s father and support from her family. 🙄

Daddam has let her down by not keeping his end of the bargain of letting her ‘live very well with no set budget on treats’ so I imagine she’ll lose interest in the relationship. I agree it’s a ‘when’ she decides to leave him scenario now.

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
Why did she have early Christmas for the kids? No need in that, we’re still a few days away from 25th and she would have known her c section date at least four weeks ago. Baby is the spit of her boy-man.
To be fair, one of mine was born via c section 4 days before Christmas and there’s no way I would have wanted to be doing much on Christmas Day other than resting/feeding. It is major surgery and we expect women here to just carry on like it isn’t. Even if she’s recovered fine, she should be able to rest and not have to worry about doing anything and having Christmas a few days early for her kids actually makes sense. They’ll be at their dads having another Christmas Day. I can’t fault her for not wanting to do much 48 hours after a c section.

• Heart

miagia

I really can't imagine how anyone puts up with her - an absolute moaning bore. Also the trainers are HIDEOUS. It looks like she just said yes to every design feature available 😂

Also I die that she has to write London > Poole in her bio. Just to show SHE USED TO LIVE IN LONDON GUYS! More accurate would be Nottingham > Milton Keynes > Barnes (for a few weeks) > Shoreditch (fairly briefly) > Poole

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

miagia

Just when you think she's turned a corner. Alice is the gift that keeps giving. Love her for that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13