Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it needs to be labelled ad - but £600 for Alice to give you 'Mumtok' ideas is pretty predatory imo, especially when a lot of mums do feel desperate and turn to this idea of side hustles and social media income when on mat leave and struggling to get by.

Reactions: 11
I don't think it needs to be labelled ad - but £600 for Alice to give you 'Mumtok' ideas is pretty predatory imo, especially when a lot of mums do feel desperate and turn to this idea of side hustles and social media income when on mat leave and struggling to get by.
Totally agree! The point that gets buried in the snipey to and fro there is that she’s selling ‘mumtok’ strategy so by definition the target market for a £600 ‘product’ is women with children who aren’t making as much as they want to from TikTok. The financials ARE the issue and it’s predatory.

Reactions: 5
I’m going to kinda defend Alice here. If you don’t want to spend £600 don’t It’s kind of a tit argument, it’s like yelling at Jimmy Choi for selling £600 shoes when you can buy kitten heels in Asda fir £6. If your whole account is your business you don’t need to label it an ad otherwise every company would have to do it. Influencers have not do it as they’re also posting photos of their kids and their holidays alongside the paid stuff, Alice isn’t. That woman is being a dick

Reactions: 4
Jimmy Choo doesn’t market them as ‘mum shoes’ that could turn into an income stream if you know the ‘tips’.

Reactions: 6
Let's hope her Mumtok (ugh, what an annoying term) tips are as good as her Slay! course.

• Haha
I don’t know who is right here. I suspect Alice of weasel words but might look up the ASA about this later.
Yeah Alice is right, she makes a TikTok about it later - because her TikTok account is her business account she doesn’t need to mark it ad, she checked with the ASA because she wants to be their Head Girl 🤣

and yeah, Caroline is a dick.

Reactions: 2
It's like a pyramid scheme - want to make money like me? I'll sell you a course so you know how to do it, then you can sell other people a course and so on....

Reactions: 10
It's like a pyramid scheme - want to make money like me? I'll sell you a course so you know how to do it, then you can sell other people a course and so on....
I’m amazed she’s not tried to set herself up as an ADHD coach.
Maybe that’s the next grift?

It’s exactly like MLM schemes. Who was that blonde woman who massively went into similar about courses to teach mums how to smash being a business but then got caught out as she’d started sleeping with her business mentor bloke. Her husband bought a Tesla off the back of it all (now off to lose an hour or more down a rabbit hole to remember who it was and find out what happened to her!)

It’s exactly like MLM schemes. Who was that blonde woman who massively went into similar about courses to teach mums how to smash being a business but then got caught out as she’d started sleeping with her business mentor bloke. Her husband bought a Tesla off the back of it all (now off to lose an hour or more down a rabbit hole to remember who it was and find out what happened to her!)
Sarah Akwiscombe ? Can’t remember the spelling but she’s got multiple threads on here (I’m sure you’re on them)

Reactions: 3
Yes, Sarah Akwisombe. The Tesla was leased, the husband has now left. After 2 failed e-commerce businesses she is now working in recruitment for a crypto company. Slay.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s the woman. I’d forgotten what a car crash she was. I definitely see similarities between her and Alice.

I like Caroline's content and she has a point I hate companies who target vulnerable women that want an income that fits around their children but then doesn't deliver what they promise.

Didn't she try and do the same with her Slay company?

Saw this on Alice’s TikTok.
I was looking into Alice’s £600 course and then I found this threat.. second guessing it now. I only know Alice from her recent tiktok social media strategy page. Now I’m thinking I should read all these tTtle pages to make sure I won’t be wasting my money?

Reactions: 3