Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the person on TikTok I mentioned above who is working for Alice is actually working with her as a co-founder! She just showed this on her TikTok and says Alice sent it to her after they met via LinkedIn and had a video chat. Interesting Alice would go into business with someone rather than doing it herself and just having employees. The woman in the video hasn't got a background in social media marketing - she is just starting it now following a career break after leaving a city job (management consultant I think).

Attachments

She just needs to get a proper job and stop pissing about thinking she’s some sort of social media guru.

Reactions: 6
The thing is I do think she knows her stuff. But for some reason she cannot keep a job (always the first to be made redundant), or run a successful company.

Reactions: 2
I think she did get diagnosed by a doctor after self diagnosing herself from watching videos on tiktok

• Haha
I think she did get diagnosed by a doctor after self diagnosing herself from watching videos on tiktok
She paid for it, so the diagnosis was going to happen regardless. Why having ADHD holds so much weight with influencers, I’ll never know.

Just watched a TikTok where she flew to Amsterdam with her kid. Sorry, but it's like 45 mins flight, she went business class so sat in a nice lounge beforehand, and still bitched she couldn't cope. Also claimed she was a single parent for 8 years - they lived with their dad for years while she was flitting between men!

Basically still bleeping insufferable.

Reactions: 7
And her Tiktok about why supposed Tiktok experts such as herself don't have more followers. Basically saying she keeps her best ideas for paying customers and she's so busy she doesn't have the time to dedicate to her own Tiktok. Which is bullshit, as she's clearly churning out the content and desperately thinking of clickbait worthy captions to boost her followers.

Reactions: 6
This woman cracks me up 😂 Just seen her TikTok criticising Rightmove’s social media strategy, because let’s not forget that she is a ‘social media professional’ 🙄 and she is a total prick. I bet some poor junior social media assistant is just trying to do their best to grow their account following and all she can do is to criticise how rubbish it is, how little views they get etc…coming from the woman who has had 5,000 jobs in the last five years, wrote a book that totally flopped, has made several VERY questionable life decisions…who made her the social media fountain of all knowledge?! She keeps popping up on my TikTok feed with her totally shite advice, who in their right mind would take advice from her!

Reactions: 8
Grabbed this comment on her TikTok before it gets deleted. She's posted a pic of Adam and the kids and someone has referred to him as her 'big son' 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what we've been saying all along!!
Noooooooo 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 I'm having a terrible evening and that's properly made me laugh

Reactions: 5
Grabbed this comment on her TikTok before it gets deleted. She's posted a pic of Adam and the kids and someone has referred to him as her 'big son' 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what we've been saying all along!!
This is gold. Absolute gold.
That’s made my week!!
---
Her comment about 2020 though - moved to London to focus on her children and career and nothing else?! She literally moved to a tiny flat just for herself and lived like a single twenty-something. Those children didn’t feature on her priority list at all!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7